Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTB: Patagonia Houdini or Arctery'x Squamish Hoody!

Display Avatars Sort By:
Joseph Denis
(jadenis13)
WTB: Patagonia Houdini or Arctery'x Squamish Hoody! on 03/07/2013 17:40:15 MST Print View

Looking for a Arctery'x Squamish hoody or a older model Patagonia Houdini jacket in a Large.

Thanks!

Joseph

Nathan Watts
(7sport) - MLife
Re: WTB: Patagonia Houdini or Arctery'x Squamish Hoody! on 03/07/2013 18:21:16 MST Print View

There was a large Squamish hoody for sale over on mountain project boards not too long ago. $40 or $50 I think. Blue color.

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

Locale: Creation
Josh Allred on 03/07/2013 18:43:54 MST Print View

Here is the link the above poster is referring to. He posted here on BPL as well. I've from Josh before and it was a smooth transaction. He lists his gear accurately and was willing to give me a great deal on some Icebreaker and I/o bio merino pieces.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=71569

I thought about buying his squamish at that price but my bank said I need to cool it!

Chad Helmke
(the-gear-recycler) - MLife

Locale: High Rockies
pm sent on 03/07/2013 19:01:57 MST Print View

I have a black Squamish Hoody pullover in size L in great shape. Sorry it's not as great of a deal as the other one but I'm in no hurry to get rid of it. $70 shipped

Joseph Denis
(jadenis13)
WTB: Patagonia Houdini or Arc'teryx Squamish Hoody! on 03/07/2013 19:53:43 MST Print View

Chad,

Please PM me the following measurements: armpit to armpit and sleeve length.

Thanks

Joseph

Chad Helmke
(the-gear-recycler) - MLife

Locale: High Rockies
pm sent on 03/08/2013 06:02:46 MST Print View

Measures approximately 25" pit to pit, 2i!9" length from neck seam to hem, and 36" sleeve. Thanks! Sent pm last night as well.