November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Rab Demand Pull-On $125
Display Avatars Sort By:
Stuart .
(lotuseater) - F

Locale: Colorado
Rab Demand Pull-On $125 on 03/03/2013 14:32:34 MST Print View

I was just in Mountain Outfitters in Breckenridge, CO (970-453-2201 / On their sale rack were two Rab Demand eVent Pull-On jackets at 1/2 price (normally $250), one in Medium, one in XL. They also had a heavier duty full zip Rab eVent jacket, not sure of the model, maybe Alpine Tour, also 1/2 price (normally $325). All three are in Maya blue.

I bought the Demand there last season, and it's been my go-to WPB jacket. Very happy with it indeed.

I spoke with Doug, the owner, and he confirmed that he will ship out of state. I have no association with the store, other than I'm a very happy repeat customer.

Jason Swadley
(jswadley) - F - MLife

Locale: New England
Amazing! on 03/03/2013 15:24:50 MST Print View

Thanks for the heads-up! I just bought the XL. $15 shipping, for those interested. Seemed like nice folks.

Serge Giachetti
(sgiachetti) - M

Locale: Boulder, CO
demand on 03/04/2013 21:46:45 MST Print View

I'll just add that the demand is an excellent piece. I got mine on geartrade slightly used for $125 and its served me really well for the last year and a half. $125 new is a steal for a lightweight event shell.

Ike Mouser
(isaac.mouser) - F
medium on 03/05/2013 07:27:57 MST Print View

could somebody buy the medium for me and i will pay them for it. What color is it? I would be interested in this if you guys think a 5'9 165lb guy could get a decently puffy jacket undnearth it, something with a 2" loft without compressing it and rendering it useless.

Edited by isaac.mouser on 03/05/2013 08:14:39 MST.