November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB Scree Gaiters
Display Avatars Sort By:
Craig Hensley
(jchens) - F

Locale: North GA
WTB Scree Gaiters on 03/03/2013 10:29:05 MST Print View

I'm looking for a pair of Dirty Girl gaiters, Simblissity Levagaiters, or similar. I was going to just buy a new pair, but I thought I would check here first. If you have an old pair that your are looking to offload, let me know!

I'd need a size large in either of those brands (size 11 shoe), and I prefer one of the more plain looking Dirty Girl fabrics. I am pretty sure I can't pull off the crazy looking stuff. Other than that , I don't have a lot of preference.

Edited by jchens on 03/04/2013 13:24:14 MST.

Craig Hensley
(jchens) - F

WTB: Scree Gaiters on 03/04/2013 13:23:34 MST Print View

Link .
(annapurna) - MLife
Re: WTB: Scree Gaiters on 03/04/2013 13:28:52 MST Print View

If you want Dirty girl Gaiters you should just go to the website and buy them,they are only $20 shipped and the money goes to charity

Edited by annapurna on 03/04/2013 13:29:29 MST.

Craig Hensley
(jchens) - F

RE: Dirty Girl on 03/04/2013 20:54:24 MST Print View

Yeah, that's probably what I'll end up doing. Just thought I'd check here before I bought something new.

Jeffs Eleven
(WoodenWizard) - F

Locale: Greater Mt Tabor
Re: RE: Dirty Girl on 03/04/2013 21:38:01 MST Print View

OR has got the Ultra trail Gaiters. I like mine a lot. Fit tight above the ankle (with a drawcord) and go waay down on the shoe.

Aint $20 tho!

Oddly enough for me today I see they have the Endurance Gaiter, also.

Gear makers- The name endurance is taken! lol sheesh
-see the end of the "Breathable bivy' thread