Forum Index » Gear Swap » Marmot Hydrogen (30 degree) and Marmot Helium (15 degree) Long Bags

Display Avatars Sort By:
David Thomson
(dthomson5) - MLife

Locale: Pacific NW
Marmot Hydrogen (30 degree) and Marmot Helium (15 degree) Long Bags on 02/28/2013 14:42:02 MST Print View

I have three lightweight sleeping bags for sale - two Black Marmot Hydrogen (30 degree) and one Blue Marmot Helium (15 degree). All three are long model bags (I am 6’4”); they are essentially new (Helium used one night inside clean tent and Hydrogen bags used on one two night trip also in tent).

I would add that (IMHO) these bags are “better” than the current Marmot Hydrogen and Helium models because they contain 900 fill down instead of 850, use half length zippers like Z-packs popular sleeping bags and weigh over 1 ounce less than the current Marmot models. Also I like the prior black Hydrogen color better than current yellow-green “Hemlock”, but that is just my personal opinion.

$220 for the Helium and $205 for the Hydrogen delivered CONUS. Paypal personal only please. PM me if interested. Will post immediately when sold - so please do not bother asking that question.

THE HELIUM IS SOLD! 1 OF MY 2 HYDROGEN BAGS IS ALSO SOLD.
ALL THAT REMAINS IS ONE BLACK HYDROGEN BAG.

Edited by dthomson5 on 02/28/2013 17:03:41 MST.

Anthony Weston
(anthonyweston) - MLife

Locale: Southern CA
Helium on 02/28/2013 15:46:37 MST Print View

I'll take the Helium if it's still available?
Anthony

Dan D
(TXBDan) - M

Locale: Boston, MA
Re: Marmot Hydrogen (30 degree) and Marmot Helium (15 degree) Long Bags on 02/28/2013 16:40:44 MST Print View

I'll take the hydrogen!

PM incoming

Thanks