Closet Cleaning: WM Flash Jacket, Golite Shangri-La 3, MSR Whisperlite, Eureka Spitfire 2, MH sleeping bags
Display Avatars Sort By:
Kevin Pierce
(renold)
Closet Cleaning: WM Flash Jacket, Golite Shangri-La 3, MSR Whisperlite, Eureka Spitfire 2, MH sleeping bags on 02/25/2013 15:51:55 MST Print View

I can provide pictures of everything upon request. I'm just trying to thin out my extra gear. Shipping included to lower 48 and payment through paypal.

WM Hooded Flash Jacket: $250
Size medium, color brown. About one year old, used on one trip to Cordillera Blanca in the Andes and another to the Wind Rivers in Wyoming. In great condition, no holes besides two small pinholes from thorns on the top of the hood. I like this jacket a lot but I want to get a vest to drop some weight.

Golite Shangri-la 3 Fly: $90
Yellow Silnylon with pole and stuff sack. This is the fly only and doesn't include the mesh inner or the floor. I had this guy set up in my yard and it got climbed by a cat, so there are a few small tears I've repaired. I've since used it in heavy rain and not had any leakage through the repaired tears, and it's still nice and strong. This shelter is a palace for two.

Eureka Spitfire 2: $90
Used but healthy two person tent with aluminium poles and double doors. Not the lightest in the world but was my go to tent for a year until I got hold of a fly creek 2. Spacious with double doors and easy to set up. No tears anywhere. In all, this includes poles, stuff sacks, fly, and tent.

MSR Whisperlite: $70
Excellent condition, with repair kit and two different size tanks. I love this stove but weight and location usually keep me using canister stoves.

Mountain Hardware womens switch 20 sleeping bag: $70
Perfect condition: used on only one trip. Color is baby blue and brown.

Mountain Hardware mens Ultralamina 32: $80
Perfect condition, having only been used on a few trips. I'm getting rid of this since I've upgraded to a WM summerlite.

Thermarest Trail-Lite: $45
I actually have two of these. One of them has a pinhole I haven't taken the time to patch, and the other is in excellent condition. Both of them are included.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to PM with questions or picture requests.

Edited by renold on 02/25/2013 15:57:00 MST.

Andy Anderson
(ianders) - F

Locale: Southeast
SL3 on 02/25/2013 17:34:51 MST Print View

I'll take the SL 3.

Andy Anderson
(ianders) - F

Locale: Southeast
Are you there Kevin on 02/26/2013 16:42:02 MST Print View

Just checking to see if you are there Kevin. I sent you a PM last night but haven't heard from you.

Keith Crosby
(kcrosby) - F
Re: Closet Cleaning: WM Flash Jacket, Golite Shangri-La 3, MSR Whisperlite, Eureka Spitfire 2, MH sleeping bags on 02/26/2013 16:54:01 MST Print View

I am interested in the Ultralamina 32. I tried to PM, but not able to get it to work for some reason.

Dan D
(TXBDan)

Locale: Boston, MA
Re: Re: Closet Cleaning: WM Flash Jacket, Golite Shangri-La 3, MSR Whisperlite, Eureka Spitfire 2, MH sleeping bags on 02/26/2013 17:20:56 MST Print View

nevermind :)

Edited by TXBDan on 02/26/2013 17:22:32 MST.

Kevin Pierce
(renold)
ultralamina 32 on 02/28/2013 09:31:16 MST Print View

If you pm me your email address I've got pictures for you Keith.