Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTB something- just don't know what

Display Avatars Sort By:
Tad Englund
(bestbuilder) - F - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 17:22:09 MST Print View

I want to buy something but as of right know I don't know what.

I have pretty much everything I need, but my "wants" are as of yet not totally filled.

I want something that is really cool, neat and has some WOW factor. Or maybe something extremely functional and practical.

I don't need it now but would like it shipped ASAP.

I'll post more specifics and pictures later.

Hiking Malto
(gg-man) - F
I have one on 02/20/2013 17:31:40 MST Print View

That I can sell you for $100. It has minor wear but will last for 5000 more miles. Shipping is free!

Adam Rothermich
(aroth87) - F

Locale: Missouri Ozarks
Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 17:35:02 MST Print View

Do you have any cannonballs yet?

Adam

Jean-Francois Jobin
(jfjobin) - MLife
i have something for you... on 02/20/2013 17:55:50 MST Print View

i have exactly what you looking for ...but ,i change my mind and i finally keep it.
Sorry!

John Brochu
(JohnnyBgood4) - F

Locale: New Hampshire
Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 18:03:23 MST Print View

It looks like the forum software thinks you are both female and male, so as far as I'm concerned you really don't need anything at all.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 19:07:39 MST Print View

"I want something that is really cool, neat and has some WOW factor. Or maybe something extremely functional and practical."

How about contentment?

Priceless.

or a hooker.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 19:51:50 MST Print View

Tad, I just PIF'd it to you. I don't know what it was, but I shipped it out ASAP.

K C
(KalebC) - F

Locale: South West
You need... on 02/20/2013 20:07:03 MST Print View

A sewing machine and join the MYOG realm

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Locale: Armpit of California
Re: Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 21:14:35 MST Print View

Travis,

I got Tad's PIF by mistake(crazy USPS shipping) it's the wrong size and color any way, I tried to set it up but there wasn't any instructions. I can't really tell what it is, but I'll make sure I send it off to Tad.

You're going to flip when you get it Tad, it's really nice!

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 21:19:00 MST Print View

Whew, Jack! Thanks!

Did I end up sending the thing with the other thing attached? Or a different thing with the blue part? I don't even remember what those things were, but they were worth sending.

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Locale: Armpit of California
Re: Re: Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 21:22:30 MST Print View

Sorry Travis I didn't get any of the other things, or the blue thing, maybe thats's why I couldn't figure it out, just make sure Tad gets it by Thus. morning.

Jack

Tad Englund
(bestbuilder) - F - MLife

Re: Re: Re: Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 21:27:23 MST Print View

K C- I already have 4 sewing machines and a Serger but who knows maybe I need/want another one?

Jack and Travis- I can't wait to see whats coming- I hope it is what I wanted. If not I can resale it for big money over at WB

Edited by bestbuilder on 02/20/2013 21:30:06 MST.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/20/2013 21:37:58 MST Print View

Good luck, Tad. I tried to sell it over there first, and nobody wanted it. They said it was too ubiquitous. If it's not what you're looking for, I hear the French are looking for it.

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Paypal on 02/20/2013 21:51:57 MST Print View

I have a few things to sell you but just make sure you chose the "gift" option, ok?

K C
(KalebC) - F

Locale: South West
How about on 02/20/2013 22:22:41 MST Print View

I think you need a cuben fiber car cover, or do you need one in WPB eVent?

Reggie Garrett
(regarrett) - M

Locale: Lost in the mountains
My Apologies on 02/21/2013 03:16:47 MST Print View

I'm sorry what I sold you didn't work. Don't worry about sending it back because the money never showed up in my PayPal account. Just use one of your sewing machines to repair it and you may sell it for a profit.

Once you find out what you are really looking for, please let all of us know because I bet we all are looking for the same thing. We just don't know what it is or how to find it.

Chad Helmke
(the-gear-recycler) - MLife

Locale: High Rockies
A little upset... on 02/21/2013 06:14:25 MST Print View

Seriously Tad. I'm a little chapped. You described my wife to a T (see avatar). What gives? You guys been pm'ing? She's cool, neat, well, don't know about WOW factor, but very practical as well.

Um, Taddy boy? SHE'S NOT FOR SALE!!! AND NO, I'M NOT SHIPPING ASAP!

Stick with tents and backpacks next time buddy...

:-)

Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Re: WTB something- just don't know what on 02/21/2013 09:25:14 MST Print View

I'll give you a free wooden boat and introduce you to my ex. That should take care of all your time and money for a few years ;)

Robert Langer
(milkmonsta) - MLife
Try this one! on 02/23/2013 02:24:18 MST Print View

"I want something that is really cool, neat and has some WOW factor. Or maybe something extremely functional and practical."

Have you ever tried this thing called "nature"? It fits your description very well! It definitely has some WOW-factor. I have plenty of those things. At least over here in Germany. They are all different but are called the same. Weird. Maybe they are lacking a little bit over "neatness" in some places.

Unfortunately I couldn't find someone who would be able to ship it. And I can't do it by myself.

Please do not be offended now that I have something great and you might not! It's not my fault! I would share it, but I cannot due to the shipping issue! :-(