Forum Index » Chaff » Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Daryl Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth
Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet? on 02/19/2013 15:23:29 MST Print View

Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet?

Just curious.

Edited by lyrad1 on 02/19/2013 15:26:10 MST.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet? on 02/19/2013 16:11:12 MST Print View

Well now, that's just downright silly. If he had cold feet he wouldn't be a husband, now would he......

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Locale: Melbourne
Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet? on 02/20/2013 00:19:24 MST Print View

I do.

Erik Basil
(EBasil) - M

Locale: Atzlan
Re: Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet? on 02/20/2013 14:41:32 MST Print View

What does he do to deal with it, Franco?

Franco Darioli
(Franco) - M

Locale: Melbourne
Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet? on 02/20/2013 16:25:22 MST Print View

Knowing Daryl, the one who has a wife that can hold a camera steady whilst taking his photo wearing fishnet (that is Daryl wearing the fishnet, no idea what his wife had on ...) I smelt a rat (having recently found a dead possum in my yard) about the way he asked the question.
So my reply "I do" was meant to be taken as "I have a husband that..."
Not sure where I was going with that but I'll think of something.

Kronos Master of Fate
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet? on 02/20/2013 18:59:29 MST Print View

Some gay whale somewhere I'm sure.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet? on 02/20/2013 19:44:28 MST Print View

Hey, leave me and the whales out of it.

Daryl Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth
Re: Who has a husband who backpacks with them who always has cold feet? on 02/20/2013 20:05:16 MST Print View

"Not that there is anything wrong with that."

(Seinfeld line added to make sure that those hearing a sexual preference conversation don't assume the conversation is critical, unaccepting or mean)

rowan !
(romonster) - M

Locale: SF Bay Area
Well, sort of... on 02/20/2013 22:13:55 MST Print View

I have a boyfriend whose feet are always cold. Mine are rarely cold (it's my torso and arms that get cold easily). But he doesn't backpack, so I guess he doesn't count for this!