*** EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD AND SHIPPED -- THANKS ALL ***
All prices include USPS priority shipping to CONUS. Will accept Paypal but any extra fees are on you and should be added on top of the agreed price.
Been a while since I've sold anything on here but I've once again decided to simplify my gear lists and sell some of the stuff I'm no longer using.
Custom "Tim Marshal" 10.4 ounce Cuben Fiber Quilt, $235 (SOLD to JUSTIN - SHIPPED ON 2/20)
- 0.33 cuben, momentum for the lofting stripe, and down for insulation. It's 49" x 37" x 73" with 1.5" loft. (Very similar dimensions to the old BPL quilts.) I think Tim used a 0.75" baffle height but I'm not 100% sure. Zips out to a full rectangle.
- This is a prototype model (prior to formation of EE) with the old school momentum lofting strip and no sealing at the threads.
- My comments on this exact quilt can be found in this thread:
- Used 4 or 5 nights and in excellent condition
Custom MLD Bug Bivy, $80.00 (SOLD TO CRAIG - SHIPPED 2/19)
- Total weight 6.35 ounces
- This has a custom bottom (forget the exact material) making it slightly heavier than sylnylon but much more waterproof and eliminates the need for further ground protection
- Used less than 5 nights and in excellent condition
Custom tiGoat Ptarmagin Bivy, REDUCED TO $50.00 (SOLD TO MATTHEW - SHIPPED 2/21)
- Total weight 7.25 ounces
- Added 3/4 length left hand zip and full net hood
- This is the old "purple durple" color circa about 2010
- Used about 10 nights and in excellent condition
BPL Pro 90 Quilt, $40.00 (SOLD TO JIM - SHIPPED 2/19)
- Total weight 12.05 ounces
- Lightly used - maybe 4 or 5 nights
- This is NOT WARM - think of it as a mid-summer quilt only (50 degrees?)