November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
It's over Johnny....
Display Avatars Sort By:
george carr
(hammer-one) - F - MLife

Locale: Walking With The Son
It's over Johnny.... on 02/13/2013 14:44:19 MST Print View

Just a quick post to let everyone know I've decided to close End2End Trail Supply.I wanted to post it here first because this is where it all began. I want to thank Ryan for his support and believing in me when the Gram Weenie first came out. I also want to thank everyone who supported E2E over the past 5 1/2 years. It's been fun, but it's time to move on. After the last of my inventory is gone I will be giving away some items as my final thank you. I'll post here when it's time for the give aways. George

Ike Jutkowitz
(Ike) - M

Locale: Central Michigan
Re on 02/13/2013 15:13:49 MST Print View

Sorry to hear that George. Your gram weenie pro has been my go-to stove for years. Best of luck with your future plans.

todd h
(funnymoney) - MLife

Locale: SE
Re: It's over Johnny.... on 02/13/2013 16:18:12 MST Print View

Best of luck, George!

Your contributions to LW backpacking are much appreciated.

george carr
(hammer-one) - F - MLife

Re: It's over Johnny.... on 02/28/2013 14:09:09 MST Print View

Just an FYI, I've settled on a hard closing date of March 14. After that I will be donating all unsold inventory to a deserving outdoor program or group. Also, I have decided on the giveaway contests, so stay posted as I will announce that here at BPL after March 14.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: Re: It's over Johnny.... on 03/05/2013 07:55:16 MST Print View

Sorry to her this, George. Was a pleasure doing business with you, and like Ike, my Gram Weenie is still loved and used on every 3 season trip.

george carr
(hammer-one) - F - MLife

test on 03/18/2013 15:35:40 MDT Print View

Edited by hammer-one on 03/18/2013 15:36:28 MDT.