Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
It's over Johnny....
Display Avatars Sort By:
george carr
(hammer-one) - F

Locale: Walking With The Son
It's over Johnny.... on 02/13/2013 14:44:19 MST Print View

Just a quick post to let everyone know I've decided to close End2End Trail Supply.I wanted to post it here first because this is where it all began. I want to thank Ryan for his support and believing in me when the Gram Weenie first came out. I also want to thank everyone who supported E2E over the past 5 1/2 years. It's been fun, but it's time to move on. After the last of my inventory is gone I will be giving away some items as my final thank you. I'll post here when it's time for the give aways. George

Ike Jutkowitz
(Ike) - M

Locale: Central Michigan
Re on 02/13/2013 15:13:49 MST Print View

Sorry to hear that George. Your gram weenie pro has been my go-to stove for years. Best of luck with your future plans.

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Locale: Sunshine State
Re: It's over Johnny.... on 02/13/2013 16:18:12 MST Print View

Best of luck, George!

Your contributions to LW backpacking are much appreciated.

Todd

george carr
(hammer-one) - F

Re: It's over Johnny.... on 02/28/2013 14:09:09 MST Print View

Just an FYI, I've settled on a hard closing date of March 14. After that I will be donating all unsold inventory to a deserving outdoor program or group. Also, I have decided on the giveaway contests, so stay posted as I will announce that here at BPL after March 14.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: Re: It's over Johnny.... on 03/05/2013 07:55:16 MST Print View

Sorry to her this, George. Was a pleasure doing business with you, and like Ike, my Gram Weenie is still loved and used on every 3 season trip.

george carr
(hammer-one) - F

test on 03/18/2013 15:35:40 MDT Print View

test

Edited by hammer-one on 03/18/2013 15:36:28 MDT.