Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
test
Display Avatars Sort By:
Jon Christensen
(JonnyC)

Locale: Midwest
test on 02/11/2013 17:47:12 MST Print View

Hey everyone,

Its time to clean out the closet and well to start saving to purchase a DuoMid haha! Let me know if you have any questions. If interested you can PM me for more info, and be sure to post below as well.

Gossamer Gear Spinntwinn w/ spectra 200 high vis guy lines 8.2 oz - $145 shipped
- Also included are the Gossamer Gear Spinntwinn poles - front 1.9oz/back 1.4oz. The shelter has been used on two trips and is in perfect condition. Selling it cause I have not been using a tarp lately so time to sell it.
Spintwinn 1
spintwinn packed

Golite Whim Pants size Large - 3.8oz - $30 shipped
- These are brand new, never used.
whim

Gossamer Gear Spin Chaps - 3.0oz - $25 shipped
- These are brand new, never used.
chaps

Brunton Optimus Nova Stove - $60 shipped ($129 New)
This is a great all-purpose stove that burns multiple different fuels from a refillable fuel bottle that is pressurized with a pump (doesn't take disposable fuel canisters). Really excellent for winter/cold weather or higher altitude use (conditions where the fuel canister stoves don't perform as well). Everything from the original purchase is included - the nylon pouch, stove, fuel bottle, cleaner, and pump. It has been used on around 15 trips with no damage - many years of life left.
stove

Outdoor Research rocky mountain low gaiters - $12 shipped
- These have been used on 3 trips no rips or real signs of wear.
OR

Pacific Outdoor Equipment InsulMat Max-Compact Sleeping Pad 18.2oz, 72 in long - $15 shipped
- This has a small hole in it but other then that it is in great condition. I have not looked for the hole yet so that is why I'm selling it cheap. Here is a link to details of the pad. http://www.backcountry.com/pacific-outdoor-equipment-insulmat-max-compact-sleeping-pad
pad

Teva Spoiler 2 - size 12 - $15 shipped
- These are an older model but still have a ton of life in them. Tread is still in great shape.
Here is the website with product details - http://www.gosale.com/3286814/teva-spoiler-2-sand-mens
tevas

Merrell Chamaleon 2 GTX - size 12- $25 shipped ($109 new)
- These are in great shaped used around only 15 times. Tread is in perfect condition along with the rest of the shoe.
shoes

Vasque Gore Tex Boots - size 12- $25 shipped ($100 new)
- These have been used on only 6 hikes. Tread is in perfect condition.
boots

Chacos Z2 unaweep sandals - size 11- $25 shipped($100 new)
- Worn around 30 times. Tread is still in great shape along with the webbing. These just ended up being to small for me after I got a size 12 chaco as well.chacos

Let me know if you have any questions. I can send more pictures if you want. Happy shopping!