FS: SMD Lunar Duo
Display Avatars Sort By:
Chad Poindexter
(Stick) - F

Locale: Wet & Humid Southeast....
FS: SMD Lunar Duo on 02/11/2013 17:02:35 MST Print View

I have a SMD Lunar Duo that I purchased new from SMD in January 2011. (Total cost for tent, seam sealing & shipping was $358.) It has been used about 10 nights and is in great condition. No tears, stains, rips, smells (other than packed silnylon smell), etc... It's clean, other than a few dried up blades of grass that may be inside the tent. It has been stored in its stuff sack, and in a smoke free home. Comes complete with stuff sack, arch poles and even a few feet of Lawson Kline's IronWire at each of the 4 upper tie outs. It has been factory seam sealed by SMD and has proven to be waterproof in moderate rains. (We did not experience any heavy rain when using it.)

Here is a write up I did on my blog about the tent:

http://sticksblog.com/gear/my-current-gear/shelter/six-moon-designs-lunar-duo/

Also, note at the end of my review, I did add silicone dots and stripes to the outside of the floor. This was the only "mod" that I have done to the tent. The total weight of the tent, with the silicone dots, 2 arch poles, stuff sack and the Ironwire comes to 39.5 oz on my scale.

I will let it go for $265 as a PayPal "Gift" option, or $275 if you prefer the PayPal "Payment" option. This will include shipping via USPS Priority and will provide a shipping number.

If interested you can PM me for more info, and be sure to post below.

Thanks.

Edited by Stick on 02/11/2013 17:04:17 MST.

Kevin Babione
(KBabione) - MLife

Locale: Pennsylvania
SMD Lunar Duo on 02/12/2013 07:36:47 MST Print View

PM Sent

Chad Poindexter
(Stick) - F

Locale: Wet & Humid Southeast....
Sold on 02/12/2013 08:27:26 MST Print View

Tent is sold to Kevin.

Kevin Babione
(KBabione) - MLife

Locale: Pennsylvania
Bought - Lunar Duo on 02/26/2013 10:06:09 MST Print View

This was a great transaction. I sent the money via PayPal in the morning and the tent was shipped that afternoon.