Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Single Lot of Patagonia Capilene for sale
Display Avatars Sort By:
Edward Jursek
(nedjursek@gmail.com) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Single Lot of Patagonia Capilene for sale on 02/04/2013 17:06:58 MST Print View

With my move to merino wool almost complete, my Patagonia Capilene has been sitting unused for the last year and needs a new home. Sizes are XL or a few XXL that fit like an XL. I am an XL (6' and 215lbs) and they all fit me well. This sale is for the whole lot. I don't want to take the time or pay the shipping expense of breaking these items up. This is a great deal for a Capilene fan, as each piece ends up being pretty cheap. Here is what I am offering:

5 tee shirts - 2 light blue, 1 dark blue, one gray and one green. The green one is a the "silk" weight kind.

3 long sleeve shirts - one is black, one is olive and brown, and one is heather green. The black one is a "next to skin" close fitting base layer, the olive and brown is a "silk" weight, and the heather green is a synchilla and is more of a mid layer.

2 sets of tops and bottoms - One set is gray and the other is dark blue.

All appear to be in very good used condition. I am offering the lot of 12 pieces for $75 CONUS. Again, I am only offering this as a single lot, please, no requests to separate items. I do not like the PM system here, so please email me directly if you are interested at nedjursek@gmail.com. I have photos of the items for anyone with serious interest.

*****SOLD*****This lot has been sold. Thanks to everyone for their interest. If it is any consolation, this week I missed both the MLD Duo Mid and Zpacks Poncho/Ground sheet I have been looking for. I was late less than an hour on both items.

Edited by nedjursek@gmail.com on 02/05/2013 16:28:13 MST.

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

Locale: Creation
Steal on 02/04/2013 17:49:30 MST Print View

what a steal. If i needed anymore I'd be all over this.

Nate Boyer
(NateB123) - MLife
lot on 02/05/2013 09:00:14 MST Print View

first in line. Sent email. Please send a pic and I'll purchase.

nboyer941@comcast.net

NW Hiker
(king2005ify)
Ed? on 02/05/2013 09:24:48 MST Print View

I had sent a email to buy these within a few minutes of Ed posting this, haven't heard back...Ed, please respond when you get a chance, thanks