The fuel line and pre heat tube are currently brazed together, I thought I would try the idea out, whilst it works I don’t like it because when I fold the stove up I feel that the fuel line has to be bend a bit to tight so I am planning to make the fuel line removable.
Ti can be hard to machine I did not have much trouble machining the Ti in the lathe I used ‘sharp’ good quality High Speed Tool Steel tools and used small cuts, the o-ring grooves were no problem but I did have some problems with the threading, the first die was a bit blunt when I used a sharp die I had no problems, but I think I will cut the threads on the lathe next time. I also took the edge off my 12mm end mill cutter machining some flats in the needle.
I am currently using ¼ inch od 0.070 inch cross section o-ring I am currently looking at using 3/16 inch od o-ring.
I have nearly finished remaking the powermax adaptor, when I do I am going to start to make version 2 of the sub 100g stove I think I can get it down below 90g.