Forum Index » Gear Swap » Well loved gear: GG Gorilla (L), Ether DriClime (L), Scarpa Spark (11.5)

Display Avatars Sort By:
Serge G.
(sgiachetti) - M

Locale: Boulder, CO
Well loved gear: GG Gorilla (L), Ether DriClime (L), Scarpa Spark (11.5) on 02/01/2013 05:40:04 MST Print View

Modified Gorilla: $30 (L)
This thing has seen a lot of use and it shows, but I've tried to price it accordingly. I cut off all the pockets to make it a more streamlined alpine pack. Compression straps are missing from the top, and there is a tear on the side of the pack as well as a small one on the bottom. It ships with a M belt with belt pockets(not shown), as well as the size L aluminum stay. Still functions fine if your in need of a cheap semi-framed pack or want to turn it into a myog project
GG1
GG2
GG3
Scarpa Spark--$30 (11.5)
--worn on one backpacking trip of about 40 miles and a couple sub 5 day hikes. The euro size of these amounts to like a 11.75 in US equivalent. I made use of the stock insoles in another shoe for about 100 miles, so the insoles are a little packed out, but the shoe has plenty of life left in it.
spark
Marmot Ether Driclime--$30 (L) (9oz)
I love this piece, but I replaced it with a rab vapourise lite alpine, which I love a little more. This was my sole action layer last winter which means I used it for ice and mixed climbing as well as skiing/hiking. A couple tears in this as well, although minor. Considering how I used this piece, surprisingly good durability. Good for someone trying to gear up for winter on a budget or someone who wants to experiment with pertex/pile. Highly recommend it for its fast wicking/drying.driclimedriclime2

Mike M
(marshmi)

Locale: AL
Pm'd sobre el gorila on 02/01/2013 05:57:10 MST Print View

I'll take the pack!

d k
(dkramalc) - MLife
Re: Well loved gear: GG Gorilla (L), Ether DriClime (L), Scarpa Spark (11.5) on 02/01/2013 07:02:04 MST Print View

Second in line for the gorilla.

Mark Andrews
(buldogge) - F

Locale: Midwest
Ether on 02/01/2013 08:13:34 MST Print View

PM sent on the Ether.

-Mark in St. Louis

Serge G.
(sgiachetti) - M

GG sold/shipped on 02/02/2013 00:31:25 MST Print View

... driclime and shoes available.

Serge G.
(sgiachetti) - M

Scarpa Sparks still available on 02/09/2013 02:03:13 MST Print View

gorilla and driclime sold/sent out.

Serge G.
(sgiachetti) - M

free sparks on 02/28/2013 04:18:09 MST Print View

Will send the sparks to whoever wants to pay shipping. These are a durable, semi minimalist shoe with very few miles on them--sized about 11.75 equivalent in euro. Sad to watch them sit in my closet. They yearn for trail.

K C
(KalebC) - F

Locale: South West
Sparks on 02/28/2013 08:24:36 MST Print View

I'll take the sparks, PM sent

Kaleb

Serge G.
(sgiachetti) - M

shipped on 02/28/2013 09:48:26 MST Print View

got a pm for the sparks shortly after posting. they shipped out this morning. thanks for looking.