Forum Index » Chaff » That amazing feeling when your new MLD gear arrives six weeks early----

Display Avatars Sort By:
Clayton Mauritzen
(GlacierRambler) - M

Locale: NW Montana
That amazing feeling when your new MLD gear arrives six weeks early---- on 01/31/2013 20:44:43 MST Print View

I expected to wait another six weeks for this. But today, when I came home from work----

mld-1

But then my wife got to try it out first and found a new use for the Duomid.

mld-2

mld-3

I was digging in for such a long wait that I'm a little disappointed in Ron. I may have to just sell this on Gear Swap and order another just to get the MLD experience that I feel I am entitled to. Thanks Ron.

Edited by GlacierRambler on 01/31/2013 20:52:09 MST.

Stephen Barber
(grampa) - MLife

Locale: SoCal
re: That amazing feeling on 01/31/2013 21:36:28 MST Print View

You're right, Clay, you deserve the full MLD experience! Send me that cool olive brown Duomid, and order another so that you can really get the full anticipation feeling of the MLD experience!

Seriously, enjoy your new Duo mid! I'm positive you'll enjoy it as least as much as I enjoy mine!

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: re: That amazing feeling on 01/31/2013 21:39:52 MST Print View

I dunno....looks like you're wife is getting the full experience.

I think that's what I did with my Trailstar when I got it.

Now....should I wait until my sleeping bag sells on gear swap, or order that new pack now...

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Locale: mid-Atlantic
I can only hope... on 02/03/2013 17:57:48 MST Print View

My yellow sil Trailstar came in 2 weeks early...and all that's done is raise my hopes of my Spirit quilt arriving early as well... :(

In all seriousness though MLD is awesome and I'm super psyked to get a chance to use my new stuff!

Edited by nsiderbam on 02/03/2013 17:58:19 MST.