Hi, I modded an Evernew ti pot of mine last summer exactly for this purpose. I've only tested it once, though.
I recommend getting bare titanium wire leaders (25cm/10inch or longer), they're fairly kink-proof, don't melt in fire and can be straightened with a lighter flame if they get permanent bends. The ones I got cost about 2 EUR (~3 USD) a piece.
The leaders I got only had a fixed loop at each end and a single hook, which I had to snap off as it could not be removed without damaging the leader wire. I attached a "lead weight link clip" to each end of the wire leader. They look like this:
On the pot side, I pried open the lip of the pot with a sharpened mini widgy-bar, applied some dremel, took a piece of stiff steel wire, formed a tiny loop in it, stuffed it inside the lip of the pot and used pliers to reseal the lip. Optionally a round split ring can be attached to each side to make attaching the bail wire a few seconds faster and more convenient with fingers numb from cold.
The modded pot works still fine with a Caldera Cone (which are awesome!). It just can now be hung over fire as well. Also stabilizes pouring hot liquids from the pot.
Obviously, this bail mod does not weight almost anything at all...
Prying the lip open:
Stuffing the steel wire loop in:
Finished on one side and the wire loop about to go on the other side: