Integral Designs Silcoat Cape
Display Avatars Sort By:
Don Amundson
(amrowinc) - M

Locale: Southern California
Integral Designs Silcoat Cape on 01/28/2013 22:26:01 MST Print View

This is in great shape with no tears/rips/patches. I bought it from someone here on BPL a few years back, used it once and have since gone to a different rain protection system. It's a green one, large size and weighs 5.06 oz. on my scale. This a description from the web:

Made entirely from 1.1oz silicone impregnated parachute ripstop nylon, this is a poncho-style cape which provides wind and rain protection while hiking or standing in one place. Adjustable shock cord in back allows the hem to be drawn inwards to cut down on flapping and to secure around a small backpack. Size Large: neck to front bottom hem 32"(81cm), side of neck to wrist 30"(76cm), back of neck to back bottom hem 34"(86cm) (will cover a small low-riding daypack)

Weight: Large 5 oz (140g)
Packed Size: 5"x5" (13 x 13cm) integrated stuff pouch

The web has plenty of pictures-I'd post my own but I'm feeling lazy.

Asking $25 Paypal shipped CONUS. I'll ship international by arrangement to cover costs.

Edward Jursek
(nedjursek@gmail.com) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
PM sent on Sil Cape on 01/28/2013 23:57:09 MST Print View

I think you wanted to post this in the Gear Swap Forum. However, I am interested and sent you a PM.

Don Amundson
(amrowinc) - M

Locale: Southern California
Silcoat Cape on 01/29/2013 00:16:24 MST Print View

I'm losing it. You're right Edward, should have been in Gear Swap. I'll try and figure out how to move it tomorrow.

SOLD

Edited by amrowinc on 01/30/2013 10:43:47 MST.