Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Cuben Solomid, Zpacks Cuben GS Poncho, Borah Gear bug Bivy
Display Avatars Sort By:
Kenneth Houseal
(Homewardbound)
FS: Cuben Solomid, Zpacks Cuben GS Poncho, Borah Gear bug Bivy on 01/28/2013 11:44:35 MST Print View

ALL SOLD

All prices include USPS priority mail CONUS, willing to ship to AUS as well. Contact me via pm or Kennethhouseal @ Yahoo .Com

Interested in 2 items or all 3(?), ask for a combo deal. Buyer pays paypal fees.

-Solomid:SOLD
Up for sale is a modified MLD Cuben Solomid. SOLD Shipped priority, buyer pays paypal fees. (I paid SOLD+fees)

Set-up twice overnight in my yard. Camped in once on the AT. I'd recommend re-tying the guylines...I suck with knots! I Think I have a polycro groundsheet as well, If I do I'll throw it in.

For pics, details, and original ad view here: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=69273

Selling To Fund MYOG

-Zpacks Cubeen Groundsheet Poncho:SOLD

Custom lighter version, .74 greenish cuben, Used once in the yard and once on the trail. Dirty, but no flaws...I'll clean it up some. Paid $SOLD asking $SOLD.

Selling to fund MYOG

-Borah Bivy:SOLD

All mesh including floor, never used, SOLD
Again, it is ALL MESH.
Original listing: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=69897

Selling to fund MYOG

Interested in 2 items or all 3(?), ask for a combo deal.

Edited by Homewardbound on 01/28/2013 20:31:29 MST.

Kenneth Houseal
(Homewardbound)
Bivy on 01/28/2013 13:24:11 MST Print View

Bivy Has Sold.

Cuben Solomid and Groundsheet Poncho Still Available!

Leigh Baker
(leighb) - F

Locale: Northeast Texas Pineywoods
cuben solomid on 01/28/2013 16:13:23 MST Print View

Can you elaborate on the mods?

Kenneth Houseal
(Homewardbound)
mods on 01/28/2013 16:38:44 MST Print View

Just copy and paste the address I provided on the solomid ad, it will take you to the original ad with pics and details.

Edward Jursek
(nedjursek@gmail.com) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Zpacks Poncho Ground Sheet on 01/28/2013 18:15:11 MST Print View

Email sent to your Yahoo! address.

Kenneth Houseal
(Homewardbound)
ALL SOLD on 01/28/2013 20:30:36 MST Print View

THAT WAS INSANE!!! Pm's and emails combined exceeded 100, I couldn't keep up! I sat at my computer for 7 hours clicking refresh on my inbox and negotiating. Glad it's over. There were soooooooooo many of you in line for different items, please don't feel offended if I don't pm you back that the items have sold.

I even sold my beloved trailstar that wasn't listed.

What a day! Thanks to everyone for your inquiries.

Happy Trails,

Kenny.