Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage on 01/25/2013 08:49:30 MST Print View

Can we expect any coverage of the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 or is all BPL staff out making videos?

Scott Lostetter
(Slost) - M
Will on 01/25/2013 09:28:52 MST Print View

I saw Will Rietveld there yesterday speaking to vendors and taking notes. I had the chance to speak with him for a few minutes and I've got to say he's a super nice guy. I'm assuming he was there for BPL.

Chris W
(simplespirit) - MLife

Locale: .
Re: Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage on 01/25/2013 13:34:01 MST Print View

If anyone is there for BPL it would be Damien, but I don't think he went. Will lives close, so I expect he's there on his own or as part of Gossamer Gear. I could always be wrong of course.

Babak Sakaki
(persianpunisher) - F
I have a few on 01/27/2013 23:54:12 MST Print View

I got a sneak peek at Arcteryx's new Theta SVX shell (their burliest shell yet) and their new down line.

I shattered my wrist falling on the ice the first day of OR, so I was unable to get more videos (freezing rain in an urban environment is nearly as hazardous as it is in the field).

I also did some interviews with the folks at Osprey, BD and spent significant time chatting with the folks at Patagonia. I'll yall posted as soon as I can.