November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dave -
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Up there
Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage on 01/25/2013 08:49:30 MST Print View

Can we expect any coverage of the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 or is all BPL staff out making videos?

Scott Lostetter
(Slost) - M
Will on 01/25/2013 09:28:52 MST Print View

I saw Will Rietveld there yesterday speaking to vendors and taking notes. I had the chance to speak with him for a few minutes and I've got to say he's a super nice guy. I'm assuming he was there for BPL.

Chris W
(simplespirit) - MLife

Locale: .
Re: Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013 Coverage on 01/25/2013 13:34:01 MST Print View

If anyone is there for BPL it would be Damien, but I don't think he went. Will lives close, so I expect he's there on his own or as part of Gossamer Gear. I could always be wrong of course.

Babak Sakaki
(persianpunisher) - F
I have a few on 01/27/2013 23:54:12 MST Print View

I got a sneak peek at Arcteryx's new Theta SVX shell (their burliest shell yet) and their new down line.

I shattered my wrist falling on the ice the first day of OR, so I was unable to get more videos (freezing rain in an urban environment is nearly as hazardous as it is in the field).

I also did some interviews with the folks at Osprey, BD and spent significant time chatting with the folks at Patagonia. I'll yall posted as soon as I can.