WM ALPINLITE, Sunday deal.
Display Avatars Sort By:
Kenneth Houseal
(Homewardbound)
WM ALPINLITE, Sunday deal. on 01/20/2013 12:11:17 MST Print View

SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!!

Up for sale is a Western Mountaineering Alpinlite 6', LH Zip, sleeping bag. The bag has been slept in once on the AT, in an AT Shelter and on top of a zpacks groundsheet. This bag has never touched the ground. It has also been slept in once in my house quilt style. So a total of two nights. It has only been in a stuff sack once. It does have one small flaw, I pulled it out of my MLD newt and some thread on the back panel of the alpinlite snagged on the grossgrain tabs, this created less than 1/8inch of slack in the thread. It did not rip or tear the bag, just created a small thread snag on the back panel, so I used cuben fiber tape to tape the tiny bit of loose thread securely onto the bag. It will not snag like this and in no way hinders performance.

I bought the Bag from Backwoods in December.

SOLD!!! Shipped Priority Mail. Includes Sleeping bag, Cotton Storage Sack and Wm Stuff Sack. I may throw in some other goodies ;).

WM3 photo WM3_zpsb456f1e5.jpg

WM1 photo WM1_zps06f26819.jpg

The Cuben Tape. Thread is not broken just a little slack, the cuben tape prevents a snag from happening again.
wmdm_zpsc9d24ba4 photo wmdm_zpsc9d24ba4.jpg

Edited by Homewardbound on 01/21/2013 15:19:20 MST.

Michael Schwartz
(greenwalk) - MLife

Locale: PA & Ireland
WM ALPINLITE, Sunday deal." on 01/20/2013 13:11:11 MST Print View

PM sent