Just an update for those interested. I went in to EMS to do a head to head comparison and groping of the camp magix traxion and the Hillsound pros. I already own the hillsounds but was thinking of getting the Magix for the boo. Here are my observations:
1) Camp Magix are aggressive and have long teeth...like a regular 12 point mountaineering crampon (e.g., grivel g12). This I liked.
2) The EMS pics are not 100% accurate...the pics are for the Camp Magix 10, but what they have in stock is the Camp Magix Traxion...the strap/closure system differs between these two.
3) The closure system on the Camp Traxion made me extremely hesistant...it's simple webbing and a 1/2 inch plastic dual adjust buckle. The incorrect pictures show the traditional dual metal ring closures seen on mountaineering crampons
4) The Camps can be adjusted on the fly like a traditional mountaineering crampon, the Hillsounds require an allen wrench and more time.
5) what I really wanted was the hillsounds closure system (awesome ratcheting system akin to snowboard bindings) and the camp's longer/more aggressive teeth.
I ultimately went with what I already knew, the hillsound pros. Both are the same price right now.