Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS:Tarptent Contrail and Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 Large
Display Avatars Sort By:
Andrew Brinkman
(dukebot) - M

Locale: So Cal
FS:Tarptent Contrail and Icebreaker Bodyfit 200 Large on 01/12/2013 10:31:25 MST Print View

"LIKE NEW" and NWT items: Condensing my closet down and I realized I have way too much. All of these items are in "like new" to NWT condition. Well kept in a smoke free home with no pets. Clean and odor free. All item prices include free shipping to CONUS. I will ship international but shipping costs will be on the buyer unless negotiated otherwise. Items bought will be payed using Paypal. I prefer personal payments or the additional cost will be on the buyer. Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to ask for more pictures or information. *Note* all weights were weighted on my electronic scale and are completely accurate.

Icebreaker LS 200 Bodyfit Green Large NWT: $45
Weight: 8.10oz with tags
NWT never worn but tried on. The body fit is a compression fit and this one fits like a medium. Excellent quality wool by Icebreaker and a great color.bodyfit1bodyfit2icebreaker3

Salomon Quest 4D GTX size 13 : $100
Weight: 27.45oz per boot.
These were only used on one snow hike that was about six miles total. I'm not a boot guy and really have no need for these but maybe someone who winter hikes in a colder climate could use them. Very comfortable and pretty light for the quality boot that you get.boots1boot2

Edited by dukebot on 01/13/2013 19:58:13 MST.

Kathy Hoffman
(basecampbound)

Locale: Foothills of San Gabriel Mtns.
Question...but definitely interested on 01/12/2013 22:21:09 MST Print View

Just a question about the Contrail - fully seam sealed? No damage anywhere or missing parts (like stuff sack missing, etc)? If so, I will take it.

Andrew Brinkman
(dukebot) - M

Contrail on 01/13/2013 09:23:45 MST Print View

PM sent with info.

Kathy Hoffman
(basecampbound)

Will take the Contrail on 01/13/2013 12:00:02 MST Print View

I think the PM system is not working properly. I see the reply in the email, but get an error page when I click the link.

I will definitely take the Contrail. Please send me your PayPal email, (I will also PM you my email to send a PayPal request if you prefer). I was going to order this online yesterday, so would like to receive as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Andrew Brinkman
(dukebot) - M

Contrail on 01/13/2013 18:02:29 MST Print View

Responded via pm with paypal info.

Kathy Hoffman
(basecampbound)

Payment Sent on 01/13/2013 18:07:39 MST Print View

Payment has been sent.

Andrew Brinkman