Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Dana Designs Terraplane for shipping cost only.
Display Avatars Sort By:
Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Locale: New Zealand
Dana Designs Terraplane for shipping cost only. on 01/08/2013 16:28:30 MST Print View

I have a mint condition 1998 green Dana Designs Terraplane, which has been used on two trips. It makes me sad to see it never being used, so I am looking to give it to a good home for the cost of shipping from New Zealand (USD 75). There are, however, a couple of catches:

1. You need to be going to use it or give it to someone who will.

2. It is a medium torso length, with a medium hipblet BUT WITH SMALL SHOULDER STRAPS. How this happened is along and slightly sorry story.

PM if you are interested.

John M
(noreaster)

Locale: North of Some, South of a Few
nice on 01/08/2013 19:01:42 MST Print View

Nice gesture!

Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Dana Designs Terraplane for shipping cost only. on 01/08/2013 19:52:20 MST Print View

I am going to wait and few days and see what PMs I get and then decide who to send it to. Will try and post some photos tonight.

Richard Lyon
(richardglyon) - MLife

Locale: Bridger Mountains
Great pack on 01/08/2013 21:45:45 MST Print View

I used an earlier version for 15+ years, took me that long to destroy it. Not ultralight but a great pack. Go for it somebody!

KL Tang
(kinleungt) - F
PM sent on 01/09/2013 08:28:12 MST Print View

PM sent

Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Dana Designs Terraplane for shipping cost only. on 01/12/2013 03:33:52 MST Print View

Pending funds this is on its way to take part in a climbing expedition to Myanmar.

Thanks to everyone who PMd me and if this doesn't work out I will get back to you.

Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Dana Designs Terraplane for shipping cost only. on 01/12/2013 03:33:52 MST Print View

Pending receipt of funds the pack is on its way to take part in a climbing trip to Myanmar.