Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTS or trade Bibler Tripod Bivy

Display Avatars Sort By:
Doug Wolfe
(Wolfie2nd) - F
WTS or trade Bibler Tripod Bivy, Rev X 30* Quilt & Stubai Aluminum 10pt crampons on 01/07/2013 17:05:24 MST Print View

upper bivybivy foot boxBibler Tripod Bivy like new used once. Its just not for me. I would like to get SOLD shipped in the lower 48 retails for 260+. Or trade it for a one man tent no tarps cause I own many.
Revalation X 30* 6'overstuffed quilt new.its brownish in color. I bought this thinking I would use it never did 165.00 shipped to the lower 48 will send pictures on request.
Stubai Aluminum strap on crampons :sold:

Edited by Wolfie2nd on 01/12/2013 22:07:56 MST.

Craig Anderson
(Bhaneman) - F
trade on 01/08/2013 10:20:41 MST Print View

Hello. Would you interested in swapping for a "New and Never Used" Delorme Earthmate PN 30. Includes east, central, western states regional maps, USA topo 8.0, USBC cord and sd card. Please let me know. Thank you.

Doug Wolfe
(Wolfie2nd) - F
.... on 01/08/2013 10:32:54 MST Print View

I'm going to probably pass my solo rig bit the dust over the weekend an I'm in need of either selling this guy so I can a new rig or trade it...thanks for the offer though

Doug Wolfe
(Wolfie2nd) - F
crampons and 30* 6' quilt added on 01/09/2013 04:57:49 MST Print View

Stuff added

Doug Wolfe
(Wolfie2nd) - F
updated/ price drop on 01/09/2013 17:59:08 MST Print View

135.00 on the bivy

Craig Dean
(2manytents) - F

Locale: Southeast
Trade? on 01/09/2013 23:17:25 MST Print View

I've got a Eureka Mountain Pass XT I was going to put on the forum. I was going to sell it, but hell, I've never had a bivy so I thought I'd put it out there. It's in excellent condition as I have only used it about 5 times. One-man, double vestibule with a full door on one side and a half-moon on the other to access the second vestibule. The 12" pole length is awesome for packing into tight spaces.

Here's a pic (not mine) of what it looks like:
http://www.bwca.com/messageboards/upload/butthead-140808-143558.jpg

and here is some info (originally from Eureka):
* Full cut fly attaches with web and buckle assemblies providing fast and easy attachment and incremental tension adjustment

* Large front vestibule provides 13 sq. ft. of covered storage area and features a large zippered opening for easy access to the tent and a clear window that adds brightness and visibility to the interior

* Rear vestibule adds 9 sq. ft. and is accessible from the inside of the tent through an access panel on the rear wall

* Bottom venting fly and patented High/Low™ venting door provide superior air flow in all types of weather

* Air circulation is further enhanced by vents at the canopy's peak, one of which is directly underneath a scoop vent on the fly

* Twin-track door provides one zipper for ventilation control, a second for operating the door, and opens drop down for easy entry and exit. A separate low vent is built into the door

* Variable tension post and grommet set up

* Delrin® clips attach tent to frame quickly and easily, and maximize air circulation in the space between the fly and tent

* Lightweight, shock-corded frame in 7000 series aircraft aluminum is built in 12 in. sections to stow easily in smaller packs, watercraft storage compartments and bike panniers

* 2 Mesh storage pockets, 4 gear loft loops, center flashlight loop

* Factory sealed main floor seam

* Flame Retardant

Edited by 2manytents on 01/09/2013 23:19:15 MST.

Doug Wolfe
(Wolfie2nd) - F
price drop on 01/11/2013 20:50:21 MST Print View

Bivy sold

Edited by Wolfie2nd on 01/13/2013 11:42:12 MST.