Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTS or trade Bibler Tripod Bivy
Display Avatars Sort By:
Doug Wolfe
WTS or trade Bibler Tripod Bivy, Rev X 30* Quilt & Stubai Aluminum 10pt crampons on 01/07/2013 17:05:24 MST Print View

upper bivybivy foot boxBibler Tripod Bivy like new used once. Its just not for me. I would like to get SOLD shipped in the lower 48 retails for 260+. Or trade it for a one man tent no tarps cause I own many.
Revalation X 30* 6'overstuffed quilt new.its brownish in color. I bought this thinking I would use it never did 165.00 shipped to the lower 48 will send pictures on request.
Stubai Aluminum strap on crampons :sold:

Edited by Wolfie2nd on 01/12/2013 22:07:56 MST.

Doug Wolfe
.... on 01/08/2013 10:32:54 MST Print View

I'm going to probably pass my solo rig bit the dust over the weekend an I'm in need of either selling this guy so I can a new rig or trade it...thanks for the offer though

Doug Wolfe
crampons and 30* 6' quilt added on 01/09/2013 04:57:49 MST Print View

Stuff added

Doug Wolfe
updated/ price drop on 01/09/2013 17:59:08 MST Print View

135.00 on the bivy

Craig Dean
(2manytents) - F

Locale: Southeast
Trade? on 01/09/2013 23:17:25 MST Print View

I've got a Eureka Mountain Pass XT I was going to put on the forum. I was going to sell it, but hell, I've never had a bivy so I thought I'd put it out there. It's in excellent condition as I have only used it about 5 times. One-man, double vestibule with a full door on one side and a half-moon on the other to access the second vestibule. The 12" pole length is awesome for packing into tight spaces.

Here's a pic (not mine) of what it looks like:

and here is some info (originally from Eureka):
* Full cut fly attaches with web and buckle assemblies providing fast and easy attachment and incremental tension adjustment

* Large front vestibule provides 13 sq. ft. of covered storage area and features a large zippered opening for easy access to the tent and a clear window that adds brightness and visibility to the interior

* Rear vestibule adds 9 sq. ft. and is accessible from the inside of the tent through an access panel on the rear wall

* Bottom venting fly and patented High/Low™ venting door provide superior air flow in all types of weather

* Air circulation is further enhanced by vents at the canopy's peak, one of which is directly underneath a scoop vent on the fly

* Twin-track door provides one zipper for ventilation control, a second for operating the door, and opens drop down for easy entry and exit. A separate low vent is built into the door

* Variable tension post and grommet set up

* Delrin® clips attach tent to frame quickly and easily, and maximize air circulation in the space between the fly and tent

* Lightweight, shock-corded frame in 7000 series aircraft aluminum is built in 12 in. sections to stow easily in smaller packs, watercraft storage compartments and bike panniers

* 2 Mesh storage pockets, 4 gear loft loops, center flashlight loop

* Factory sealed main floor seam

* Flame Retardant

Edited by 2manytents on 01/09/2013 23:19:15 MST.

Doug Wolfe
price drop on 01/11/2013 20:50:21 MST Print View

Bivy sold

Edited by Wolfie2nd on 01/13/2013 11:42:12 MST.