Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Canon EOS Rebel T1i DSLR Complete Set-Up with Accessories

Display Avatars Sort By:
Clayton Mauritzen
(GlacierRambler) - M

Locale: NW Montana
***SOLD***: Canon EOS Rebel T1i DSLR Complete Set-Up with Accessories on 01/01/2013 18:12:28 MST Print View

I have a Canon T1i DSLR and several accessories for sale. Everything is in very good to excellent condition. This is everything a person interested in an entry-level DSLR kit would need to get started. I prefer to sell the whole set-up as one.

The kit includes the Canon EOS Rebel T1i camera main body, the kit 18-55mm lens, an 8 GB SD card, a B+W polarizing filter, a Hoya UV filter, a LowePro Toploader Pro 65 AW case (for non-backpacking shooting), a modified LowePro Toploader Zoom 45 AW case (5 oz, for backpacking), a lens hood, and the original charger, cables, manual, etc.

***SOLD***

dslr-totalkit

Here are more details about the individual components of the set-up:

T1i Camera Main Body
The camera has the ability to capture photographs at 15.1 MP and video at full 1080p. It includes an HDMI output, a 3" LCD screen, and the full customization that comes with a DSLR.

The camera body itself is in very good condition. It has no scuffs or marks, and the only defect is a few very light scratches on the LCD screen. Otherwise, the camera body is in excellent condition.

dslr-mainbody1

dslr-lcd

Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
This is the kit lens that that camera comes with, and it is in excellent condition. There are no scuffs, marks, or scratches. The polarizing or UV filter has always been attached to the lens, protecting it and keeping it from scratches.

8 GB SD Card
No problems here. It works well. For the curious it is a Transcend SDHC.

B+W 58mm Circular Polarizer MRC Filter
This polarizing filter is in excellent condition, and it has no scratches or problems at all. It works very well.

dslr-polarizer

Hoya 58mm UV Multi-Coated Glass Filter
UV filters are probably the sexiest part of any DSLR kit, and this one is no exception. It has multiple coatings to ensure even, high-quality light transmission. It is unused in the field and is in excellent condition.

LowePro Toploader Pro 65 AW
This case was originally purchased in my heavier hauling days, so it is too large and weighty for lightweight backpacking. However, it makes an excellent bag for all other times and has multiple compartments for extra lenses, filters, and other accessories. It also has an integrated rain cover that is customized to fit the case exactly.

It is in excellent condition and has seen no modifications. The only defect I can find is a small spot where the 3D mesh on the back snagged on something.

Modified LowePro Toploader Zoom 45 AW
When I hike with the camera, this is the case I carry it in. I removed the top strap as well as the front pocket. I also cut the the cord that keeps the custom-fit rain cover attached (the rain cover is now separate, but otherwise untouched). In the process of melting the fraying leftovers from the front pocket, I accidentally burned a small hole in the face fabric, but it does not go all the way through. The bag lost about 3 oz in weight and now comes in at 5.04 oz (143 g) on my scale.

Taking these modifications into consideration, it is in excellent condition otherwise. It includes all the straps that the case came with (all are still attachable).

dslr-lowepro3

dslr-lowepro5

/*/Edited to fix pictures/*/

Edited by GlacierRambler on 01/13/2013 16:39:39 MST.

Clayton Mauritzen
(GlacierRambler) - M

Price Adjustment on 01/03/2013 17:17:24 MST Print View

***SOLD***

Edited by GlacierRambler on 01/13/2013 16:40:15 MST.

Clayton Mauritzen
(GlacierRambler) - M

Price Drop on 01/07/2013 18:02:23 MST Print View

***SOLD***

Edited by GlacierRambler on 01/13/2013 16:41:06 MST.

Clayton Mauritzen
(GlacierRambler) - M

Price Drop on 01/13/2013 13:29:07 MST Print View

***SOLD***

Edited by GlacierRambler on 01/13/2013 16:41:42 MST.