Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
MOntane anti-freeze jacket for $100 (XL)
Display Avatars Sort By:
Mikhail Kozhevnikov
(mkozhev)

Locale: Russia
MOntane anti-freeze jacket for $100 (XL) on 12/28/2012 01:13:02 MST Print View

Campsaver has this great piece of down in XL blue color at $100 and free shipping here: http://www.campsaver.com/anti-freeze-jacket-men-s

If you know montane - their size XL is more like L (they have measurement size chart there anyway).

Go to the page, select electric blue/XL at $125.37 clearance price, then use coupon OUTLET20 to get down to $100.30

I have the same jacket - love it. Wish I bought mine at this price... Enjoy

Mikhail Kozhevnikov
(mkozhev)

Locale: Russia
follow-up on 12/28/2012 01:18:16 MST Print View

...just mind the outer fabric is Freeflow (like on other down jackets they carry), not Pertex as on 2012/2013 anti-freeze jackets they updated late 2012. Not a minus for me as I wear it as mid layer anyway.

Matt Dapkus
(mattdz)
Good deal.... on 01/09/2013 23:05:20 MST Print View

But... received the jacket today and may be returning it. Looks like 2nds- velcro tabs on cuffs are way out of whack. Hard to describe. On mine left hand tab is on top of the cuff and the right hand tab is sewn onto the bottom (of their own cuff respectively). Great pricing, but jeez, this may annoy the hell out of me. I'm going to look over the rest of the jacket before returning. With this weird/bad of a stitching job I'm curious if there's even the advertised amount of down in there... hmm