Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Duomid

Display Avatars Sort By:
Kent Halliburton
(Khalliburton)

Locale: Southern California
WTB: MLD Duomid on 12/27/2012 14:31:48 MST Print View

I am looking to trek around the world for the next 2-3 years focusing on surfing and alpine hiking. After much research I've concluded the MLD Duomid is the right tent to meet my needs. Unfortunately, ordering a new one is going to be tough with an 6-10 week backlog at MLD and my departure in the first week of February.

If you are looking to turn over your Duomid this season, please consider selling it to someone that will love it as much as you did and give you a fair price!

Kent

mike curiak
(mikesee)

Locale: Western Colorado
Maybe? on 12/28/2012 22:58:37 MST Print View

I have a SuperMid I've been meaning to post here. I know you asked for a Duo--I'm just tossing it out there in case you were waffling when you made the decision.

Yellow, 1 season old with ~12 or 13 nights of use. Most of those were at a base camp, so it's only been put up a few times, total.

Perfect condition as far as I know. If you're interested I'll set it up and snap some pics.

We can figure out a mutually agreeable price if the time comes.

Please hit me directly: mike dot curiak at gmail dot com

Thanks,

MC

Kent Halliburton
(Khalliburton)

Locale: Southern California
WTB: Duomid on 12/29/2012 11:03:36 MST Print View

Mike,

Thanks much for the offer but its just too much tent for my needs. That said, if I can't find a Duomid, I may be back in touch. I truly dig the MLD design.

Kent