Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS:SYNMAT UL7S, TARPTENT SQUALL 2, GOSSAMER GEAR MURMER 2012 AND MORE!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dave Triano
(Dtriano) - MLife

Locale: Desolation Wilderness
FS:SYNMAT UL7S PRICE LOWERED, TARPTENT SQUALL 2, GOSSAMER GEAR MURMER 2012 AND MORE! on 12/26/2012 10:04:13 MST Print View

Well, it is time to send some of my 'go-to' gear down the road, new items are on the way and I need the space. All of these items are in exceptional condition, I take VERY good care of my gear so buy with confidence. As for shipping, I will ship everything by the USPS by the least expensive way possible (unless you want to pay for faster shipping), I am not looking to rip anyone off by charging more than actual shipping. But keep in mind, I have seen shipping rates vary so widely over this season that I request that you contact me by PM or email to confirm shipping to your actual address, then we will go forward with the deal. Please, send your complete shipping address, as I need the whole enchilada to generate an accurate quote on stamps.com.

-SQUALL2 SOLD-
-MURMUR SOLD-

THIRD UP is a Exped Synmat UL7S 64 x 20" ultralight air pad in like-new condition, 2012 model, works great, no leaks, and is a pretty darn light pad for the kind of comfort it provides. 100.00 plus shipping (it really is like new...)synmat

-ALLWHITE SOLD-

-PILLOWS SOLD-

THANKS MATT, STEVE AND STEVE!

Signing off, from snowy Tahoe, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!------- Dave

Edited by Dtriano on 12/26/2012 14:15:35 MST.

Mathew Joseph
(matjok)

Locale: Northeast
PM Sent on 12/26/2012 10:38:12 MST Print View

PM sent

Dave Triano
(Dtriano) - MLife

Pillows go to Matt on 12/26/2012 11:23:34 MST Print View

Sale pending on pillows to Matt----

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F - M

Locale: mid-Atlantic
Murmur on 12/26/2012 11:32:39 MST Print View

Man...I just bought a new Murmur a few weeks ago. Otherwise I'd snatch yours up in a heartbeat.

Steve Martin
(spmltd) - F - M
Gossamer Gear Murmur 2012 and the URSACK S29 ALL-WHITE with Aluminum liner on 12/26/2012 12:09:38 MST Print View

I am interested in the Gossamer Gear Murmur 2012 and the URSACK S29 ALL-WHITE with Aluminum liner.

PM Sent.

Dave Triano
(Dtriano) - MLife

Sales pending on the Squall2, Murmur, and Ursack on 12/26/2012 12:33:40 MST Print View

Thanks, sales pending on the Squall2, Murmur, and Ursack.

KELLY SLOAN
(HikerKelly) - F

Locale: Midwest
Squall 2 on 12/26/2012 20:10:43 MST Print View

Happy to be second in line for the Tarptent.