Yes, the entire line would be made available for prepurchase.
This is what we are thinking as of 5:00 PM today. No decisions have yet been made.
1. We would open up X% of the inventory that is coming for prepurchase for those who want guarantees for getting the goods they want. Once that X% is presold, no more inventory will be made for prepurchase.
2. Backorders and prepurchases would be fulfilled and shipped BEFORE the rest of the inventory would be made available, when the goods arrive. It will probably take about 10-14 days for our warehouse staff to fulfill the back/pre-order purchase volume, which means remaining inventory would not hit the website and be available for sale until about July 4 or so, with backorders and prepurchases shipping between the window of June 20-July 3, depending on when the goods arrive.
3. A fraction of the remaining inventory will be held aside for size exchanges. This inventory will not be made available until 30 days after the goods go on sale to the public, or, sometime in early August. That will give people the opportunity to do a size exchange as needed.
4. As before, credit cards will be charged at the time of purchase, not time of delivery. A coupon equivalent to a nominal % of the order price may be available to those folks who do prepurchase, to account for the 60-75 or so days of lost opportunity of putting your $ to work gaining interest in a savings accounts <- who woulda thought gear could be an "investment", ahem?! Alternatively, we may discount the items a little steeper for the prepurchase period, and then reduce the discount a little when the goods are made available to the public.
5. Prepurchase orders would be limited only to the Cocoon line, and online subscriptions. No other items could be added to your cart. Our warehouse staff won't be able to accommodate the workload required for split shipments.