Forum Index » Gear Deals » EB downlights jackets for 99$ ... hooded 119$ ... vests 69$

Display Avatars Sort By:
eric chan
(bearbreeder) - F
EB downlights jackets for 99$ ... hooded 119$ ... vests 69$ on 12/19/2012 15:41:18 MST Print View

its on their fbook page and website

Eddie Bauer
The Semi-Annual Sale begins today with savings of up to 60% anywhere you shop Eddie Bauer. Hurry into the retail store for a free hat, scarf, or gloves with any $75 purchase while supplies last. (Excludes outlets). And, bundle up with a new parka at 50% off during our parka sale—today and tomorrow only.

downlights for 99$ ... hooded 119$ ... vests 69$

Todd Dea
(busguy)

Locale: Coast Mountains
Plus 5% cash back on 12/19/2012 22:42:39 MST Print View

. . . And don't forget to add 5% cash back by going through one of the sites like mrrebates . . .

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline)

Locale: Southern California
still on sale on 12/26/2012 10:30:03 MST Print View

these are still on sale, 50% off! at that price, they are an incredible deal.

David Vo
(sygyzy)
Any specific recommendations? on 01/02/2013 13:28:50 MST Print View

Any specific recommendations or are they all good buys?

Jeremy B.
(requiem) - F - M

Locale: Northern California
Re: Any specific recommendations? on 01/02/2013 13:36:00 MST Print View

I prefer the jackets (larger baffles) for fit; when I tried on the shirts (thinner baffles) the sleeves felt too baggy.

Anyone else notice that, or do I just have spindly arms?

jeffrey armbruster
(book) - M

Locale: Northern California
"EB downlights jackets for 99$ ... hooded 119$ ... vests on 01/02/2013 15:22:43 MST Print View

I'm really happy with the Downlight jacket; I bought mine super cheap on this forum. But I haven't used a lot of down jackets, other than in stores, so I can't readily compare. I'm 5'9'' 140 and the small just about perfectly fits me. It's maybe a little tight in the back around the shoulders. I think that I'm at the limit before most people would size up. The jacket is very warm for it's weight.

Edited by book on 01/02/2013 15:23:59 MST.

Tad Englund
(bestbuilder) - F - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: Re: Any specific recommendations? on 01/02/2013 15:47:21 MST Print View

I have the down Shirt (it as the first edition) and I'm 6'2", 170 lbs; the arms fit me about what I would expect. Of course at 55 yrs old most of my arm mass has re-position to my waist. I also do not like tight fitting clothing so all in all it fits comfortable for me.
I do think the chest is a little to tight and the waist to large as others have said in various reviews, but not enough to make me return the item.

I wear it more than any other piece of insulation, but mostly around the house and in town because in my area it doesn't get too cold and this jacket/shirt has just the right amount of insulation for my day to day use. It has replaced my fleece jacket- I like the feel of down.