November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
EB downlights jackets for 99$ ... hooded 119$ ... vests 69$
Display Avatars Sort By:
eric chan
(bearbreeder) - F
EB downlights jackets for 99$ ... hooded 119$ ... vests 69$ on 12/19/2012 15:41:18 MST Print View

its on their fbook page and website

Eddie Bauer
The Semi-Annual Sale begins today with savings of up to 60% anywhere you shop Eddie Bauer. Hurry into the retail store for a free hat, scarf, or gloves with any $75 purchase while supplies last. (Excludes outlets). And, bundle up with a new parka at 50% off during our parka sale—today and tomorrow only.

downlights for 99$ ... hooded 119$ ... vests 69$

Todd Dea

Locale: Coast Mountains
Plus 5% cash back on 12/19/2012 22:42:39 MST Print View

. . . And don't forget to add 5% cash back by going through one of the sites like mrrebates . . .

Mike Klinefelter
(mjkline) - F

Locale: Southern California
still on sale on 12/26/2012 10:30:03 MST Print View

these are still on sale, 50% off! at that price, they are an incredible deal.

David Vo
Any specific recommendations? on 01/02/2013 13:28:50 MST Print View

Any specific recommendations or are they all good buys?

Jeremy and Angela
(requiem) - F

Locale: Northern California
Re: Any specific recommendations? on 01/02/2013 13:36:00 MST Print View

I prefer the jackets (larger baffles) for fit; when I tried on the shirts (thinner baffles) the sleeves felt too baggy.

Anyone else notice that, or do I just have spindly arms?

jeffrey armbruster
(book) - M

Locale: Northern California
"EB downlights jackets for 99$ ... hooded 119$ ... vests on 01/02/2013 15:22:43 MST Print View

I'm really happy with the Downlight jacket; I bought mine super cheap on this forum. But I haven't used a lot of down jackets, other than in stores, so I can't readily compare. I'm 5'9'' 140 and the small just about perfectly fits me. It's maybe a little tight in the back around the shoulders. I think that I'm at the limit before most people would size up. The jacket is very warm for it's weight.

Edited by book on 01/02/2013 15:23:59 MST.

Tad Englund
(bestbuilder) - F - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: Re: Any specific recommendations? on 01/02/2013 15:47:21 MST Print View

I have the down Shirt (it as the first edition) and I'm 6'2", 170 lbs; the arms fit me about what I would expect. Of course at 55 yrs old most of my arm mass has re-position to my waist. I also do not like tight fitting clothing so all in all it fits comfortable for me.
I do think the chest is a little to tight and the waist to large as others have said in various reviews, but not enough to make me return the item.

I wear it more than any other piece of insulation, but mostly around the house and in town because in my area it doesn't get too cold and this jacket/shirt has just the right amount of insulation for my day to day use. It has replaced my fleece jacket- I like the feel of down.