Subscribe Forums Newsletter Facebook Twitter
Gear Closet Cleaning...all but one new with tags
Display Avatars Sort By:
John Vance
(Servingko) - F

Locale: Intermountain West
Christmas Gear Closet Cleaning...Most new with tags!!! on 12/12/2012 21:56:09 MST Print View

Can't seem to get images to upload....may relist post later....if you are interested and would like pictures, please email me directly at jvance@swirecc.com

Having taken inventory of the items purchased the past year or two that haven't seen use for a myriad of reasons, I have the following up for sale here and all prices include Fedex Super Saver shipping (1-3 business days) and Paypal:

Golite Three Season Quilt Regular - new with tags (25.5oz) $165

Kookabay Down Mat R6 70d fabric 24"x60"x3.5" (21.5oz)with BA pumphouse included (4 or 5 nights use) no marks, scuffs, leaks, smells or anything else. - $150

Sierra Designs down Gnar Hoody Mens Large in green - new with tags (13oz) $125

Wild Things epic by Nextec full zip shell with hood Unisex XL (like a mens large) in black - New with tags (11oz) $75

The following two items I would like to sell together but would break them out if I have a buyer for the custom inner first. Both were set up in the yard and I am asking $275 for the pair.

Golite SL3 2011 model in green - new with tags (24.3oz)+ pole $150 if the inner sells first

BearPaw Wilderness Designs custom inner that is featured on their website under the "Custom" section and about half way down titled "Custom Shangri-La 3 inner tent" with two pictures. This sleeps two with storage for gear in the newly created vestibule and at the back wall that comes to a point. This also allows for entering and exiting the tent without rain/snow falling into the inner. This is new as well and came in at 24.1oz Inner $150

I will add pictures tomorrow at work as my home connection has uber slow upload. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I was set up for PM's but don't know if it still works with all the changes that have occurred recently so you can add them to the thread as well. Chances are if you have the question, someone else has it has well.

Edited by Servingko on 12/13/2012 08:45:01 MST.

Karen Kennedy
(karenk) - MLife

Locale: NE NSW - Australian subtropics
Kookabay on 12/18/2012 04:18:51 MST Print View

Is the Kookabay pad still available?

John Vance
(Servingko) - F

Kookabay sold on 12/18/2012 06:02:33 MST Print View

It just last night. Thanks for your inquiry.

John Vance
(Servingko) - F

Golite quilt sold on 12/18/2012 09:48:05 MST Print View

Quilt sold

Mark Padrnos
(banosser) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
bump on 12/20/2012 17:05:15 MST Print View

ttt