Forum Index » Gear Deals » MLD - Evernew Water Bladders Pre Order For Next Week + Free Xmas Guyline

Display Avatars Sort By:
Ron Bell
(mountainlaureldesigns) - F - M

Locale: USA
MLD - Evernew Water Bladders Pre Order For Next Week + Free Xmas Guyline on 12/12/2012 20:34:50 MST Print View

12/19 WE MAY NOW BE SOLD OUT DUE TO THE PRE-ORDER VOLUME- WILL UPDATE ON OUR FB PAGE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS

Evernew Water Bladders will be back in stock next week

OK TO ORDER NOW!!!

FREE 40' LiteLine Guyline with any water bladder order of 4 bottles or more placed in the next week-

We will have limited quantities of all sizes and especially few of the 600ml.

If you pre order four or more now we will ship them via Priority mail and they will have a good chance of getting there to you in the (US Only) by Christmas.

Note that the last time anyone had these in stock they sold out everywhere in a VERY short time. In fact, last time I did not even get to keep any for myself they sold out so fast!

http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=196

FREE 40' LiteLine Guyline with any water bladder order of 4 bottles or more placed in the next week.

Edited by mountainlaureldesigns on 12/19/2012 13:32:38 MST.

Harald Hope
(hhope) - M

Locale: East Bay
thanks on 12/18/2012 16:28:30 MST Print View

thanks for ordering these, perfect for sawyer squeeze filter, picked up a couple to replace my useless new platypii (hmm, plural?) which don't work at all with squeeze.

Plus they have the nice attached lid, evernew wins this round.