Icebreaker GT260 Quantum Hooded Shirt - Men's Medium, Panther/Force color combo - 2 available at $67.46 per hoody plus actual shipping
Display Avatars Sort By:
Joseph R
(Dianoda) - MLife

Locale: Chicago, IL
Icebreaker GT260 Quantum Hooded Shirt - Men's Medium, Panther/Force color combo - 2 available at $67.46 per hoody plus actual shipping on 12/07/2012 14:48:29 MST Print View

I had an order mishap with Sierra Trading Post and now have 3 of these merino hoodies. I'm planning to keep one (only wanted one in the first place), so the other two are up for grabs for the same price I effectively paid, $67.46 (I paid more, but received a $20 gift card with each hoody, and am netting the difference), plus actual shipping. Please be prepared to pay via Paypal gift or buyer pays any fees.

Both are in new condition/sealed retail packaging, men's size mediums, and the panther/force color combination (dark gray with bright blue on the interior of the hood). Pictures to come later this evening.

Product listing @ Sierra Trading Post (with picture showing the color combo):
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/icebreaker-gt260-quantum-hooded-shirt-merino-wool-for-men~p~5243h/

First to claim via PM or post gets priority, additional claims will be considered if previous member decides to pass or fails to post payment after a reasonable period. Given that $67 is a pretty awesome price for one of these hoodies, I'd like to sell these separately, so please don't try to claim both.

Cheers,

Joe

Photos are available here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/112086107915724607136/Icebreaker?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNTc5YOA_5W-Bg&feat=directlink

EDIT: Both hoodies have been claimed (and a third member has priority if one of the other two backs out), additional claims will be considered only if one of the members with an initial claim passes.

EDIT 2: One hoody sold, one pending, and one member in the queue should the other pass.

EDIT 3: All hoodies are now sold. Thanks folks!

Edited by Dianoda on 12/08/2012 12:30:23 MST.

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

Locale: Creation
nice on 12/07/2012 15:11:21 MST Print View

Nice gesture. Great price. I'm a large :(