Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: New Balance Fugu Down Jacket (L), Montbell Ex-Lite Down Jacket (XL)
Display Avatars Sort By:
Mark Verber
(verber) - MLife

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area
FS: New Balance Fugu Down Jacket (L), Montbell UL Down Jacket (XL) on 12/01/2012 09:00:55 MST Print View

New Balance Fugu Down Jacket, size L, red color, $200?

I purchased this jacket when it it because clear New Balance was going to stop making it. I read Richard's noting that it was the warmth / weight for weight champ and wanted to pick up one in case I ever needed a really warm jacket. Other than a couple of hours wearing it standing around to try and figure out what temp I would want to use it in (that weekend tahoe didn't get cold enough for me to avoid overheating if I zipped it up) it has lived in the closet because I just haven't done any trips that got cold enough that the jacket was needed. I have decided that it's unlikely I will ever wear it and would like it to go someone who will actually use it. It's in new condition. I think $200 is fair when I look are comparable jackets on the market, but if you think I am way off, make an offer and I will think about it.

Montbell U.L Down Jacket, size XL (US), Black, $70 - TENTATIVELY SOLD

Purchase last summer and used gently by my wife for 2 weeks on a tour (hotels not backpacking) in Alaska. It's in excellent condition. This is the model that has hand pockets that are open (doesn't have the added weight of the zippers found in the current version of this jacket).

Western Mountaineering Flash Vest, size L. Black, $50 - TENTATIVELY SOLD

Has been my three season insulation piece for awhile. I have taken care of it, but it's not new.

Edited by verber on 12/03/2012 18:54:32 MST.

Mark Verber
(verber) - MLife

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area
FS: New Balance Fugu Down Jacket (L), Montbell Ex-Lite Down Jacket (XL), WM Flash Vest (L) on 12/02/2012 19:52:24 MST Print View

Bump, and added Flash Vest.

Willy Makeit
(wahlen)

Locale: Northern California
Fugu on 12/02/2012 20:27:07 MST Print View

PM sent on the Fugu

janos mathiesen
(janosm) - M

Locale: phinney ridge
mont bell on 12/02/2012 20:47:49 MST Print View

is the mont bell hooded?

''V'' (veylupek)
(CzechClown) - MLife

Locale: JMT/PCT
jacket and vest on 12/02/2012 22:19:41 MST Print View

sent pm on montbell jacket and WM vest

Edited by CzechClown on 12/02/2012 22:21:32 MST.