Looking forward to seeing you there...been a while.
Regarding the support vehicles, we are allowed to take them with the Ranger's approval, depending on the road conditions.
If the road in is a mucky mud puddle, I am guessing they won't allow us in out of concern for the vehicle to getting stuck.
If we don't have the support vehicles, life gets a little more challenging.
By the way...I heard that you were feeling ill a month ago and were not able to brew any of your beer for the GGG. This true???
Ken....any chance that we could have the support vehicles go in on Friday to drop off wood and some other supplies?
Forecast is for possible rain on Saturday, but not Friday????
That might us the chance to make sure we have the critical stuff in place before the rains hit.