Feel free to make offers on bundled items or whatever.
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME
Instead, send email directly to sns426 AT gmail DOT com. Thanks!
All of the items listed in this post are pictured here:
1) VivoBarefoot Ultra modular barefoot shoes - $30 (reduced from $40)
Men's size 43 (corresponds to a US 9 or 9.5). These are barely used, just worn out on the sidewalk for a few days. I got these because of their lightweight and novelty -- the main shoe component is entirely EVA, under 4oz, basically like a Croc that has been reworked for barefoot running mechanics. The other two components are a lightweight cloth 'tongue' and a complete mesh/synthetic sock liner, which honestly could function as as a superlight shoe of its own.
Intended to maybe bring these along as water-crossing and in-camp shoes, but they're just a little too big on me.
Note this item is NOT the 'Ultra Pure' shoe, which is sold for $50. That item is only the EVA component noted above. The complete Ultra shoe being sold here retails for $80.
2) Caldera Keg F system - sold
3) Mountain Laurel Designs Body Bag - sold
4) Cocoon ripstop silk mummy liner - sold
5) Big Agnes Clearview sleeping pad - sold
6) DriDucks Ultralight Poncho - sold
6) BPL Folding Ti Spork - sold