Forum Index » GEAR » Which used bag would fetch more $: WM Summerlite or FF Rock Wren?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Rusty Beaver
(rustyb) - F

Locale: Presence
Which used bag would fetch more $: WM Summerlite or FF Rock Wren? on 11/24/2012 12:34:40 MST Print View

Going to do some closet cleaning and at least one bag will go. I will likely sell the one I can get the most money for. Both are in equally superb condition. Both are "Long" and the Rock Wren has optional higher fill down (850 perhaps?).

Opinions?

John Whynot
(jdw01776)

Locale: Southeast Texas
Re: Which used bag would fetch more $: WM Summerlite or FF Rock Wren? on 11/24/2012 12:58:38 MST Print View

Not sure about which will sell for more, but the Rock Wren seems to be more of a niche product, that would appeal to a more limited market..

Lynn Tramper
(retropump) - F

Locale: The Antipodes of La Coruna
Re: Re: Which used bag would fetch more $: WM Summerlite or FF Rock Wren? on 11/25/2012 13:50:50 MST Print View

Yeah, what John said. It kinda depends on where you are going to try and sell it. I imagine that on somewhere like Ebay, the WM would fetch more, as it is a mainstream well recognised brand, but the Rock Wren *might* be more desirable on a board such as this, all-be-it to a much smaller potential audience.

Rusty Beaver
(rustyb) - F

Locale: Presence
Thanks! on 11/26/2012 08:56:41 MST Print View

Thanks, you two. What you say is what I was thinking also. That said, and being that my 9 yr old daughter likes my Rock Wren, I'll probably keep it and sell my Summerlite.