November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Company that will modify packs...
Display Avatars Sort By:
Steven Hall
(lundquistas) - F
Company that will modify packs... on 11/20/2012 23:49:48 MST Print View

I'm not really a DIYer so I'm looking for a company or someone who would be able to modify my GG Kumo pack for me. I want to add some small straps on the bottom back of the back so that I can leash a CCF pad to it like I can do with my Osprey Exos pack.

Appreciate any recommendations

Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: Company that will modify packs... on 11/20/2012 23:57:18 MST Print View

Rainy Pass in Seattle.

Jason G
(JasonG) - F

Locale: iceberg lake
myog on 11/21/2012 02:00:09 MST Print View

Something simple like that I bet you could post this in the MYOG forum and somebody would do it free if you paid the shipping..

Bearpaw on 11/21/2012 08:01:35 MST Print View

John at Bearpaw Wilderness Designs has some pics in his gallery of modified packs, so he obviously will do that kind of thing too.

Steven Hall
(lundquistas) - F
Thanks! on 11/21/2012 11:56:50 MST Print View

Thanks guys, I'll check out those options.

Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Locale: New Zealand
Company that will modify packs... on 11/21/2012 13:45:02 MST Print View

Chris Zimmer?

scott Nelson
(nlsscott) - MLife

Locale: So. Calif.
Wilderness Workshop on 11/21/2012 14:34:31 MST Print View

I see that you are in Los Angeles. I can recommend Wilderness Workshop. They are in the Eagle Rock area. They do the repairs local REI and Sport Chalet stores. Contact:Janice Cooney 323-256-0723. They do good work, are not expensive, and are especially good at cleaning down bags.- Scott