Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
ULA Circuit with cuben hydrid fabric.
Display Avatars Sort By:
Eric Blumensaadt
(Danepacker) - MLife

Locale: Mojave Desert
CUTTING EDGE on 03/16/2013 12:50:57 MDT Print View

Now THIS is an advance in backpacks materials and design.

>Internal frame
>good hip belt
>state-of-the-art fabrics
>intelligent design

(Osprey, do you SEE this pack? Time to step up your game.)

Edward Zwibel
(YetiEddie) - MLife

Locale: Sunny San Diego
Wowser on 03/16/2013 17:58:01 MDT Print View

This thread made me breakout the wife and I's circuits and take a peek. I'd love to get my hands on the Catalyst A La Dan........ But the Mchale Super Sarc' is too close. First think I've seen that makes me drool however and +1 to the ULA hipbelt comments. Good stuff!

Billy Ray
(rosyfinch) - M

Locale: the mountains
Re: Circuit vs ohm...I want more cuben gear!!!! on 03/26/2013 21:18:06 MDT Print View

Jennifer,

I did an 8 day trip last September with the Ohm 2.0.... used a Scout Bearikade on its side... had a one man tent, Scout, 8 days of food... 26 lbs total nic water... took it off trail over talus, scree, etc... was my first trip with that pack and loved it...

though reading above I'd love to have it made with a light color Cuben... the black is so dark makes it hard to see things when you packing down in that dark hole :)

Bill

Alex Wallace
(FeetFirst) - F

Locale: Northern California
Circuit vs. ? on 04/11/2013 01:40:59 MDT Print View

I was so set on a Circuit until the new Exped Lightning backpacks hit the market and now I'm stuck. I was going to grab a 45 liter Exped Lighting from Campsaver.com for $160, but missed the boat. I thought it was a reasonable price and they have a great return policy so trying it out would be painless. Well, I missed that and I'm just going to give up this season and carry my boat anchor, Cilogear 45L Worksack @ 3.5 lbs.

Edited by FeetFirst on 04/11/2013 01:41:38 MDT.

Sean Monahan
(Zvolen) - F

Locale: CA Central Valley
Re: Circuit vs. ? on 04/11/2013 11:16:32 MDT Print View

Whew, thats super light compared to my 6.5lb Lowe Alpine that I carry. Eek!