Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Deuter ACT Lite 50+10
Display Avatars Sort By:
John Harper
(johnnyh88) - M

Locale: The SouthWest
FS: Deuter ACT Lite 50+10 on 11/04/2012 14:20:50 MST Print View

EDIT: Sold!

I'm selling my Deuter ACT Lite 50+10 backpack. It was purchased new in January 2011 and probably only has about 12-15 days of use on it. I've been keeping it around as a loaner pack because it has an adjustable torso, a comfy hipbelt, and carries heavy loads pretty well, but it hasn't seen much use lately so it's time to let it go.

d1

I've made 4 modifications to the pack:

1. The hipbelt was absurdly long so I cut about 2-3 inches off each side. In the picture, I have it set up for my 32 inch waist, and you can see there is still plenty length left for adjustment:

d2

2. I removed the sleeping bag compartment divider. This used to be a zippered flap near the bottom of the pack, but I never found it useful so I just cut it out:

d3

3. The pack used to have a little stretch pocket on the back, but it was so small (and didn't really stretch) that I never found it useful. I ended up cutting off this stretch pocket and replacing it with some shockcord criss-crossed on the back. The picture below shows a torso-length RidgeRest rolled up and strapped to the back. Note that because of this change, I had to alter how the top strap works. I have not had a problem with it in this configuration:

d4

d5

d6

d7

4. I removed the lid (it used to be permanently attached). I still have the lid and its associated buckles, I just haven't found a good way to re-attach it. That said, I haven't really tried to re-attach it as I think lids mostly get in the way:

d8

d9

With these changes, the pack now weighs 48.85 oz (w/o the lid) and the lid weighs 5.26 oz. Mostly all this weight is in the suspension and padding.

The +10 part of the pack's name means that there is an extension collar that you can roll up for an additional 10 liters of space. All the pictures posted show it with the +10 extension up, but here is one with it down:

d10

The pack is still in great condition and shows few signs of wear. I'd like to get $45 + shipping. Send me a PM if you have any questions!

EDIT: Sold!

Edited by johnnyh88 on 11/16/2012 16:38:36 MST.

John Harper
(johnnyh88) - M

Re: Deuter ACT Lite 50+10 on 11/06/2012 13:26:30 MST Print View

Price dropped - see original post.

John Harper
(johnnyh88) - M

FS: Deuter ACT Lite 50+10 on 11/10/2012 05:43:54 MST Print View

Price dropped again.

John Harper
(johnnyh88) - M

Re: FS: Deuter ACT Lite 50+10 on 11/11/2012 16:16:02 MST Print View

Price dropped to $45 + shipping! Edited original post too.

Bryan Oliphint
(HotTub) - MLife

Locale: Southeast Texas
Might want your deuter on 11/12/2012 08:26:11 MST Print View

I'm going to send you an email...most likely will take it off your hands.

Arlen Matson
(arlencurtismatson) - F
Will purchase on 11/12/2012 18:56:57 MST Print View

I would like the bp. Let me know the process.