November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 and Pillow Pump
Display Avatars Sort By:
Aaron Croft
(aaronufl) - M

Locale: Oregon
Sold! on 10/26/2012 12:02:51 MDT Print View

Sold. Thanks!

Edited by aaronufl on 10/26/2012 23:30:12 MDT.

Kathleen B

Locale: Pacific Northwest
FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 and Pillow Pump on 10/26/2012 20:02:24 MDT Print View

Why are you selling it? Any problems with it, or do you just prefer something else? I was thinking of getting one, only the shorter version.

Aaron Croft
(aaronufl) - M

Locale: Oregon
No problems on 10/26/2012 22:18:35 MDT Print View

It has been a great pad, but just decided to stick with a different pad that I prefer.

Still available!

Robsudac *
(robsudac) - F

Locale: Northern California
FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 M on 11/19/2012 13:21:54 MST Print View

I think Aaron sold his, so I will piggyback his FS listing.

FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 M.

Just returned directly from Exped. I used it once overnight indoors while visiting a friend and it had a slight air leak which I couldn't find. To tell you the truth, I couldn't find any leak, which is why I sent it to Exped for a professional repair. They found a small leak/hole, patched it, and sent it back to me. I haven't used it since. On the underside there appears to be a magic marker/sharpie trapezoidal mark about the size of a quarter. Not a patch job, just a sharpie marking, which is purely cosmetic.

I can provide the email correspondence and RMA # with Exped if you'd like. Should not have any issues going forward, but Exped has been really good about remedying any issues relating to their products in the past.

I am best reached at email. robsudac at gmail dot com. Prefer to ship to the lower 48 states.

EDIT: Attached pic, I seem to have misplaced the original stuff sack or I sent that in to Exped and it wasn't returned. Either way, I am including the stuff sack from my other Synmat UL 7 M, which is in used condition.
Exped Synmat UL 7 M

Edited by robsudac on 11/19/2012 15:58:02 MST.

Chad Ware

Locale: Northwest Georgia
How much on 11/19/2012 15:53:10 MST Print View

Are you looking for?

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - M

Locale: mid-Atlantic
Exped Synmat UL 7 on 11/19/2012 17:18:03 MST Print View

Sent an email, Robbie!

Robsudac *
(robsudac) - F

Locale: Northern California
SOLD SOLD SOLD on 11/19/2012 20:46:13 MST Print View

Thanks to everyone that expressed interest.

I may actually be listing a Synmat UL 7 LW (Large Wide) version shortly.