FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 and Pillow Pump
Display Avatars Sort By:
Aaron Croft
(aaronufl) - M

Locale: Alaska
Sold! on 10/26/2012 12:02:51 MDT Print View

Sold. Thanks!

Edited by aaronufl on 10/26/2012 23:30:12 MDT.

Kathleen B
(rosierabbit) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 and Pillow Pump on 10/26/2012 20:02:24 MDT Print View

Why are you selling it? Any problems with it, or do you just prefer something else? I was thinking of getting one, only the shorter version.

Aaron Croft
(aaronufl) - M

Locale: Alaska
No problems on 10/26/2012 22:18:35 MDT Print View

Kathleen,

It has been a great pad, but just decided to stick with a different pad that I prefer.

Still available!

Robsudac *
(robsudac) - F

Locale: Northern California
FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 M on 11/19/2012 13:21:54 MST Print View

I think Aaron sold his, so I will piggyback his FS listing.

FS: Exped Synmat UL 7 M.

Just returned directly from Exped. I used it once overnight indoors while visiting a friend and it had a slight air leak which I couldn't find. To tell you the truth, I couldn't find any leak, which is why I sent it to Exped for a professional repair. They found a small leak/hole, patched it, and sent it back to me. I haven't used it since. On the underside there appears to be a magic marker/sharpie trapezoidal mark about the size of a quarter. Not a patch job, just a sharpie marking, which is purely cosmetic.

I can provide the email correspondence and RMA # with Exped if you'd like. Should not have any issues going forward, but Exped has been really good about remedying any issues relating to their products in the past.

I am best reached at email. robsudac at gmail dot com. Prefer to ship to the lower 48 states.

EDIT: Attached pic, I seem to have misplaced the original stuff sack or I sent that in to Exped and it wasn't returned. Either way, I am including the stuff sack from my other Synmat UL 7 M, which is in used condition.
Exped Synmat UL 7 M

Edited by robsudac on 11/19/2012 15:58:02 MST.

Chad Ware
(Ware4)

Locale: Northwest Georgia
How much on 11/19/2012 15:53:10 MST Print View

Are you looking for?

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Locale: mid-Atlantic
Exped Synmat UL 7 on 11/19/2012 17:18:03 MST Print View

Sent an email, Robbie!

Robsudac *
(robsudac) - F

Locale: Northern California
SOLD SOLD SOLD on 11/19/2012 20:46:13 MST Print View

Thanks to everyone that expressed interest.

I may actually be listing a Synmat UL 7 LW (Large Wide) version shortly.