Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
pump it up!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Leslie Thurston
(lesler) - F

Locale: right here, right now
pump it up! on 10/19/2012 17:25:07 MDT Print View

i lost the pump that came with my stabilty ball.
if i'm not mistaken, a typical needle-type pump (for basketballs and the like)
is far too slender for what i need. since i don't believe you can exclusively purchase the pumpitself, does anyone know what else will work? i tried my bike pump, but can't get a direct enough connection to inflate. bring the ideas, please.

Tom Kirchner
(ouzel) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest/Sierra
Re: pump it up! on 10/19/2012 17:41:29 MDT Print View

"bring the ideas, please."

Check around with your local gyms. Most of them have some kind of stability ball, like a Bosu Ball, etc.

d k
(dkramalc) - MLife
Re: pump it up! on 10/19/2012 17:44:00 MDT Print View

Cone adapter, something like this:

for your bike pump.

Sarah Kirkconnell
(sarbar) - F

Locale: In the shadow of Mt. Rainier
Re: pump it up! on 10/19/2012 17:57:57 MDT Print View

My husband uses our stand tire pump with some adapter for my ball. Works great! Works on our BOSU as well. - same oner he uses for the kid's play balls.