GoPro HERO2 Outdoor Edition
Display Avatars Sort By:
Juston Taul
(Junction)

Locale: Atlanta, GA
GoPro HERO2 Outdoor Edition on 10/17/2012 08:18:21 MDT Print View

Like new. Mint condition. Comes with everything just like if you purchased it from the store. I'm including a second battery and free shipping.

Asking $250 OBO

Nick G
(HermesUL) - F
Really? on 10/17/2012 09:27:08 MDT Print View

I don't mean to interfere with your business or anything, but I'd recommend lowering the price, at the very least to match the Amazon asking price. It'll sell better that way.

http://www.amazon.com/GoPro-HD-HERO2-Outdoor-Edition/dp/B005WY3TI4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350487542&sr=8-1&keywords=go+pro+hero2

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: Really? on 10/17/2012 09:29:41 MDT Print View

"I don't mean to interfere with your business or anything"

Ummmmm, obviously you do.....

Nick G
(HermesUL) - F
Allow me to rephrase on 10/17/2012 11:47:58 MDT Print View

I'm sure that as a dedicated forum user and BPL member, you wouldn't intentionally try to scam anyone by selling a lightly used item significantly higher than the purchase price. That is certainly not something the people I've met on BPL would want to do, so I'm readily willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was an honest mistake.

I was interested in the item you had for sale and so, naturally, I looked up the amazon price to see how good a deal I would get and how much I would save by buying the item used. This is something anyone making such a purchase would likely do and they would readily find the same information as I did.

Because you obviously have no intent to cheat anyone and because nobody is likely to purchase the item so far over the market price, I wanted to let you know this information so you can correct it and save yourself a whole bunch of wasted time. My intent was to help you sell the unwanted item, not to interfere with your sale, which I'm sure had only the most honest intentions.

If, by any freak chance, you were aware of the discrepancy I pointed out, then I make no apologies.

Tad Englund
(bestbuilder) - F - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: Really? on 10/17/2012 11:54:59 MDT Print View

Nick, this kind of information might be better delivered in a PM.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: Really? on 10/17/2012 18:43:33 MDT Print View

Nick, this kind of information might be better delivered in a PM.

+1

Dena Kelley
(EagleRiverDee) - M

Locale: Eagle River, Alaska
RE "GoPro HERO2 Outdoor Edition" on 10/17/2012 21:21:56 MDT Print View

+2 on that should have been a PM.

The GoPro Hero 2 Outdoors Edition is normally $299, which would make this price pretty good. Amazon apparently has a good deal going on right now. But that's certainly no reason to cast aspersions on any member.