Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
2012 mariposa-GG customer service
Display Avatars Sort By:
sandy boyd
(sandylwes)

Locale: eastern washington
refund on 10/11/2012 06:00:10 MDT Print View

Finally got a redund...I did email Grant and tell him I was hoping for an exchange, got no respose about it, finally, I see it posted to my bank account. So, long story short, Im out about $20 for postage both ways, and no large pack. Makes me rethink
GG for sure!!!!!
sandy boyd

James Marco
(jamesdmarco) - MLife

Locale: Finger Lakes
Re: refund on 10/11/2012 06:13:45 MDT Print View

Yeah, most companies never refund shipping. I am a bit surprised he didn't offer to send you a corrected pack, when they came in, though. They are usually good about that, 'specially if they get to keep your money.

Ryan Smith
(ViolentGreen) - F

Locale: Southeast
Re: refund on 10/11/2012 11:07:26 MDT Print View

So all in one transaction we have poor quality & poor communication on behalf of GG, plus you were privileged enough to pay $20 for your trouble. No excuse for GG declining to pay shipping for the return. Geez. Best of luck in finding a pack that you enjoy.

Ryan

Will Webster
(WillWeb) - M
Shipping on 10/11/2012 11:42:36 MDT Print View

"Yeah, most companies never refund shipping"

If Sandy was returning the pack because he ordered the wrong size, or didn't like the color, or decided he preferred a different pack, then I would certainly agree that he should pay to ship it back. But if the pack was made wrong in the first place, I don't see why GG shouldn't pay for the return shipping - in fact I think a top-notch company would cross-ship a replacement without waiting for the defective pack to be returned.

Dave U
(FamilyGuy) - F

Locale: Rockies
Re: Shipping on 10/11/2012 12:28:06 MDT Print View

+1, the shipping should be refunded. Bad business practices, GG!

sandy boyd
(sandylwes)

Locale: eastern washington
Thanks on 10/11/2012 12:30:34 MDT Print View

Glad to hear the positive, supportive comments...Thanks for the support guys, means alot to me!!!
Sandy

John Devitt
(cabana) - MLife

Locale: Colorado
Thanks for informing us on 10/12/2012 14:57:21 MDT Print View

I was just looking at a GG packs last weekend. Thank you bringing this to light and saving folks some potential headaches. I am sure that GG will get everything in order in time. Every business goes through rough patches no and again. I am sticking with my current pack for now.
Regards,
John