Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS - Western Mountaineering Summerlite (reg)
Display Avatars Sort By:
Carl Kozub
(Kozub) - M

Locale: Northeast
FS - Western Mountaineering Summerlite (reg) ***SOLD*** on 09/29/2012 10:44:55 MDT Print View

***ITEM SOLD***

Purchased in March of this year. Used a total of eight nights. Sleeping clothes worn on all occasions. Bag was used in regular tent (no dew, mist, rain, condensation, etc imparted to bag).

I love this bag, but my physical dimensions make for a tighter fit than I am comfortable with. I have since purchased a Marmot Hydrogen, which fits the bill.

PRICE: $250 shipped in lower 48. Paypal or local (NJ) sales.

Carl

Summerlite

Summerlite II

Tag

Tag II

Edited by Kozub on 10/02/2012 10:12:17 MDT.

David Hou
(hou30) - F
Interested but can't PM on 09/29/2012 11:08:32 MDT Print View

Hi Carl- I'm interested in the bag but you don't have PM set up with your account. Feel free to PM me if you are more comfortable with that. You can also email me direct at davehou at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Edited by hou30 on 09/29/2012 11:15:49 MDT.

Carl Kozub
(Kozub) - M

Locale: Northeast
Reply to David on 09/29/2012 14:11:34 MDT Print View

David, I've been trying to figure out where the PM section is / why mine is off. In lieu of being able to figure it out just e-mail me directly.

carlkozub@gmail.com

Carl

David Hou
(hou30) - F
WM Summerlite on 09/29/2012 19:45:40 MDT Print View

Carl - emailed you at the provided address but have not received a response. To set up proper PM, you can click your "My BPL" like at the top right of the screen then under "My Account" on the right hand side, fill in the "Email address for private messages" box.

I'll take this opportunity as a shout out as well to any others who may be looking to part with their Summerlite bag. Please post!

Nicholas Truax
(nicktruax) - F

Locale: Montanada
WM Summerlite sale on 10/01/2012 22:26:46 MDT Print View

Carl - not trying to steal your thunder, but I also have a LZ 6' WM Summerlite that I'd be willing to part with. Gently used one season, sleeping layers used always. It's going to be winter here shortly and I'd gladly part with this bag for funds towards cold-weather gear. Please PM if interested.

David - PM sent