Forum Index » Post-Trip Reports » Beeman's PCT Sections K-R, 630 mi / 39 days - LiteTrail Video Series

Display Avatars Sort By:
J W
(jhaura) - F

Locale: www.Trailability.com
Beeman's PCT Sections K-R, 630 mi / 39 days - LiteTrail Video Series on 09/26/2012 13:01:47 MDT Print View

I teamed up with Paul "Beeman" Cronshaw to document his Long Distance PCT Section Hike this summer in which he traveled 630 miles over 39 days on Sections K-R (Echo Lake, CA - Ashland, OR).

We documented both PRE trip preparations and POST trip report / gear review. It's a 4-Part video series with over and hour of content, which I hope will be of use to the hiking community.

You can watch the videos and read some ancillary content on the LiteTrail blog, or view all 4 videos in sequence on Youtube via the links below.

Pre-Hike

Part 1: Long Distance Section Hiking the PCT: Beeman’s Gear

Part 2: Long Distance Section Hiking the PCT: Beeman’s Food and Resupply

Post-Hike

Part 3: Long Distance Section Hiking the PCT: Beeman’s Trip Report
(Downloabable gearlist and links to photos)

Part 4: Long Distance Section Hiking the PCT: Beeman’s Gear Review

Or if you prefer Youtube, here are all 4 videos in one playlist for automatic viewing of all in a row:
Youtube Playlist Long Distance Section Hiking the PCT: Beeman

Cheers,

Jhaura

J P
(jpovs) - F - M
Re: Beeman's PCT Sections K-R, 630 mi / 39 days - LiteTrail Video Series on 09/27/2012 11:34:19 MDT Print View

Thanks for the informative videos. These videos would be really good for a newbie to ultralight backpacking to learn about what gear they would or wouldnt need. I like the ideal about putting a sticker on your food box for the post office to find quicker.

Laurie Gibson
(lagibson) - MLife

Locale: Southwest
Beeman's PCT Sections K-R, 630 mi / 39 days - LiteTrail Video Series on 09/28/2012 21:10:30 MDT Print View

The presentations were very enjoyable and informative. Thanks for taking the time to put them together.

Dave Ploessel
(mailesdad) - F
Love it on 09/29/2012 19:56:00 MDT Print View

Good stuff from a great guy

Looking forward to seeing the beeman in LPNF this fall/winter

Edited by mailesdad on 09/29/2012 20:04:36 MDT.