2 hikers need ride from Fresno to Sequoia
Display Avatars Sort By:
Arnold Levin
(surf1div1) - MLife

Locale: Southern California
2 hikers need ride from Fresno to Sequoia on 09/22/2012 23:28:31 MDT Print View

Hi all-

I was hoping to solicit any HST/ Sequoia backpackers for some help. A backpacking buddy and I had planned on doing the Sierra High Route starting at Crescent Meadow on Thursday, Sept 27'Th and due to some employment issues, one of our colleagues had to drop out at the last minute to retain the employment. That was our ride to Crescent Meadow.
We'd love to find ourselves a local who could give us a ride from Fresno's Greyhound Station to Sequoia NP Crescent Meadow in order to start this hike. As any of the locals know, the Shuttle that would normally be available stopped running Sept 9'TH.
We would, of course, offer cash for your trouble, buy you meals and pay for all gas.
If anyone would be interested in helping us out on Thursday, Sept 27'Th with a ride, it would be appreciated!! You can PM me of any suggestions or reasonably priced alternatives that we may not be aware of. Thanks in advance.

Edited by surf1div1 on 09/22/2012 23:39:03 MDT.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: 2 hikers need ride from Fresno to Sequoia on 09/22/2012 23:39:44 MDT Print View

??

Edit: You changed it. The first one made no sense.

Edited by kthompson on 09/22/2012 23:40:37 MDT.

Justin Baker
(justin_baker) - F

Locale: Santa Rosa, CA
Re: Re: 2 hikers need ride from Fresno to Sequoia on 09/23/2012 03:04:15 MDT Print View

Yeah, he was asking about getting a ride this summer in July... weird.

Arnold Levin
(surf1div1) - MLife

Locale: Southern California
2 Hikers need ride has been edited.. on 09/23/2012 19:46:27 MDT Print View

While trying to post the message the first time I saw that it wasn't correct, so I edited the dates. Hopefully it makes sense.
Regards-