Forum Index » Gear Deals » Ti-Hook Stakes SALE- $1.50

Display Avatars Sort By:
Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Locale: LawsonEquipment.com
Ti-Hook Stakes SALE- $1.50 on 09/21/2012 22:33:06 MDT Print View

Hi Everyone,

I was going over my inventory and realized I have way too many ti-hook tent stakes instock, so I have decided to have a sale to reduce some of my inventory. The stakes are on sale for $1.50 each and as always, orders over $10.00 Ship FREE.. If you have any questions please be sure to let me know.

LawsonEquipment.com

Thanks,
Lawson

Brian Johns
(bcutlerj) - M

Locale: NorCal
Nice on 09/29/2012 15:45:40 MDT Print View

But I miss the hex shapes stakes. Any more of those? The round ones and hex ones have better shaped hooks than any others I own. So kudos. But preference is for non-round as it seems they might spin less in the ground.

david delabaere
(davidvcd) - M

Locale: Northern VA
Re: Nice on 09/29/2012 16:21:01 MDT Print View

Same here, I like the hex stakes. It seems like the pic on the website is of the hex stakes as well.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Hex Vs. Round on 10/18/2012 07:44:43 MDT Print View

The ti hook stakes are still on sale. At these prices they are cheaper then Vargo stakes at wholesale. Its like a mini TheClymb deal haha. Especially when you consider you only need to order 7 of them to get free shipping : )

As far as the Hex vs. Round goes, I have built and sold ALOT of round ones since I started making and selling these. The hex rod was a special one time deal I came across and at this time, I can't get more. That said, I find the round stakes work exactly the same. I think the only difference is the hex ones look cooler.. But I promise you the ground doesn't care. haha..

Thanks for all the business,
Lawson

drowning in spam
(leaftye) - F

Locale: SoCal
Re: Re: Ti-Hook Stakes SALE- $1.50 on 10/18/2012 14:40:18 MDT Print View

spam...marking this in case it becomes another invisible thread

drowning in spam
(leaftye) - F

Locale: SoCal
Re: Ti-Hook Stakes SALE- $1.50 on 10/18/2012 18:10:30 MDT Print View

Bumping to make this thread visible again.

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

New Permanent Price $1.50 on 11/21/2012 00:07:07 MST Print View

I have decided to beat the Chinese at their own game and make the $1.50 price permanent. Vargo and all the other dealers are going to be mad as my made in the USA price is cheaper then theirs at wholesale :)

Thanks for all the business. Lawson

Roger Caffin
(rcaffin) - BPL Staff - MLife

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe
Re: New Permanent Price $1.50 on 11/21/2012 13:14:49 MST Print View

Hi Lawson

You know, you could charge a wee bit extra if you dipped the heads in bright orange epoxy paint. The plain ones get lost in the grass so easily (mumble).

Cheers