Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Any good deals on Montbell Dynamo Wind Pants?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Brendan Mulholland
(dools009) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Any good deals on Montbell Dynamo Wind Pants? on 09/20/2012 17:41:15 MDT Print View

I haven't been able to find any way to get these for under 75US shipped (i.e. retail w/ free shipping). Anyone seen them on sale or know of any sites with decent coupon codes that carry them?

Cheers,
Brendan

Adam Kramer
(rbeard) - F

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia
Re: Any good deals on Montbell Dynamo Wind Pants? on 11/08/2012 06:09:35 MST Print View

also interested. free bump.

James Arzigian
(Renais) - M
Campsaver on 11/08/2012 18:39:07 MST Print View

Once in a while Campsaver has a 20% off coupon. Usually MontBell is excluded, but sometimes it is not. I got my Dynamos there last year with the coupon. By the way, the pants have been a really good addition to my gear. I wore them quite regularly on the AT this spring, and they wore well, were very comfortable, and were a great wind block and water shedder.
Jim

Brendan Mulholland
(dools009) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
MB Dynamo Wind Pants 60US shipped on 12/08/2012 09:17:22 MST Print View

Campsaver has a HOLIDAY20 coupon (unlimited use) for 20% off all full priced items and there isn't a montbell exclusion through this weekend. Anything over 50US ships free.

The Dynamo Wind Pants come to 60US shipped after discount.

Available sizes as of writing are S-L.

Cheers

Adam Kramer
(rbeard) - F

Locale: ATL, Southern Appalachia
Re: MB Dynamo Wind Pants 60US shipped on 12/08/2012 12:01:43 MST Print View

thanks brendan---i went to pull the trigger at 2pm est and the larges were already sold out!

HOWEVER, i bought the last medium. i figured with the fit guarantee, i can always swap them for the large after the sale is over if they are indeed a bit small, right? seems like they are running limited quantities for the sale for sure.

I've waited this long, what's another two weeks? :-)